Well, that drop from Goldshell went quick

Was in 5 minutes after posting and all gone.

1 Like

Did you get one? I saw the email notification imediately, went straight to the site and it was sloooooowww. Crashed 3 times but successfully got one mini doge. Anyone else have luck? Anyone know the shipping time frame?

Nope on mini doge and kd

Still trying. It was minus 15 and now minus 7 on KD boxes

Bummer. I wish they did a queue or something, I thought for sure I wouldn’t get one because the website crashed non stop and barely would load. Literally out here offering 1000 for a non psu mini doge on eBay and got the email notification that my offer was declined. At the same time the email from goldshell on the restock was delivered and went straight to the site. They’ve only dropped a handful of times and it’s nearly impossible to even get one, wish they did a quantity limit

Good luck bro! Hopefully someone will time out before they can pay

Didn’t get one unfortunately. It’s a bit of a task to keep reloading and hopefully getting lucky that it shows one. That’s how I got my first one, said it was minus 5 and then eventually 4 and 1 and then I got one. It was a lot of page frozen & reloading, etc. Even when making the payment the site just couldn’t handle it but I did get them before (KD & mini doge) but this time it actually switched to sold out & my “view cart” button was gone. Oh well, better luck next time I hope :slight_smile:

Yup, same shit happened here. Saw the alert and boom, they were all gone. Nothing says sold out until you get to your cart. That’s twice this week I lost out on a KD or LTC/DOGE mini.

Just kept hitting reload in the cart as the number went from - 14 to 0 and then got my mini doge. No joy on the kd, but I am happy.
I guess someone must have canceled as it was less than an hour since the notification went out (how long you have to pay).

1 Like

Any recommendations on what psu to use for the mini doge?

I like this. Room for more than one. Super quiet. EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G+, 80 Plus Gold 750W, Fully Modular, FDB Fan, 10 Year Warranty, Includes Power ON Self Tester, Power Supply 120-GP-0750-X1 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0797HL9Z4/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_JD23TTZQYX9X5NMDD48Y?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Comes with all the cables you’ll need, including the shorting adapter. $92

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll check it out!

You must register for the warranty.

I have 2 Mini Doge/Litecoin miners for sale. $1,100 shipping included. Prefer USDT Payment.

HARD TO FIND (As you All Know):

IN-HAND NEVER OPENED Limited Ed. VOSK COIN Goldshell Mini-Doge/Litecoin Miner

– In Hand and ready for an owner.

– Will Ship USPS 3-5 Day Service

– Perfect X-Mas Gift! GET IT now before they are all sold Out!!

– Doge/Litecoin Prices are looking Bullish.

Happy Hashing

$1,100 USDT/USDC/USD