Well that is disturbing

No employees quit, they were fired for extremely poor performance. This also happens to be the reason I wasn’t able to honor the price for the Z15 as the person responsible for updating those prices on the store had failed to do so. We’ve since hired a new team of people to help run and optimize operations, and you should see alot of improvements over the next several weeks.

2 Likes

Looking forward to my KD6 this week.

1 Like

Did you get your KD6?

1 Like

@winston did you get your KD6 Im still waiting on an L7 looks like we purchased around the same time

Oh, yeah. Had it easily a month now. I got it shortly after I made this post. Everything about big sky has been great.

placed an order as well for a KD6 mid April for a May batch but have not received from Aaron as of yet with little to no information on eta, just keep getting the response of “we need a couple more weeks”… frustrating, especially after paying market high. if you don’t mind me asking, when was your original order placed?

these things happen, maybe big sky is starting to learn as he goes about industry standards, pitfalls, delays, bad actors etc etc, i hope it works out for you, i would like to think it will from my inital encounters with aaron but im not so sure seeing as i cannot reach him, which to me is very very peculiar seeing as he flew across country to meet, pay in crypto with no product in hand yet and than go ghost…

strange;at least he cared enough to email my local police to come check on my well being yesterday due to my mental state, stemming from ironically their non payment.

He will get it to you, I was scared as well but he got me my L7

I placed same order but haven’t received yet. Spoke several times to Aaron prior to the order to make sure (as I could) it was a good situation. I did get an email a week ago that was a little rambling but seemed to blame their supplier. I tried to get Aaron to email me back or call but haven’t heard anything as of yet. I’m afraid they are having problems but maybe we will get our miners soon.

We’ll see how it goes… Thanks for the feed back!

Aaron did contact me. We are working on a zoom meeting.

New to mining and I also purchased from Big Sky Asics about two months ago and haven’t received my miners also. I purchased 2 S17+ 76th. Just would like to know if this timeframe is normal.

It’s not normal. Big sky asics is currently in the process of filing bankruptcy due to numerous incidents that had occurred over the past several months

Wow thanks for the heads up. Thing is th website is still up.

Has anyone heard from AARON RAYCOVE? Been trying to get in touch with him for 6 months now and I feel like I’ve been scammed

His company filed for bankruptcy. It’s been a while…. Sorry to hear your loss

1 Like