Well that is disturbing

Because this something you wana see…

Due to mismanagement, 95% of the employees are getting out of BigSkyAsics leaving Aaron Raycove behind. We the management, marketing, development team will be transferring to Asics Are Us Inc. All your orders will be transact there. If you have any questions, you may visit our Facebook Page as of now wherein our new website is still under maintenance. Here is the link of our Facebook Page : Asics Are Us

4 Likes

So not only are you and your team leaving your owner behind but now you’re trying to steal his customers.
For that one reason right there I would NEVER buy or recommend you to anyone even if I didn’t already own my own site!!
Go out on your own like I did and build a customer base!! Put the work in!!
Don’t ride coattails and then once those coattails get successful try to STEAL all their hard work and customer base.
Thats where I’m at when I hear garbage like that!! And he’s my competition to boot.

10 Likes

So this is real? I’ve bought from Aaron, he was solid for me.

2 Likes

They are selling 100 th S19 for 12k+
These are getting down to the 9500 range lately

2 Likes

I have no idea if it’s real or a crock o’ shit but it rubbed me the wrong way this morning. Like I said BigSky is my competition, but Aaron has done everything right from what I can see and for potentially a whole team to not only abandon but try to Jack his customers at the same time is bitch ass in my opinion. I never stir shit on here or even ever use disrespectful language, but cmon!!! Find your own customers now that Aaron showed you all the ropes. That’s why my team is myself, my wife, and my children!! No outsiders!! This is what happens when you bring people in. I believe Vosk had the same issue a year ago with a “team” member who was robbing him!! I hate them all!! I’m done✌🏼

6 Likes

I almost want to put a coupon on my site that reads
“ I’ll beat AsicsRus’ pricing by 20% minimum.”
Their prices are so astronomically high that I’ll still make a few bucks. Don’t even care about the money at this point!! They’re asking $11700 for a S19J 104T. That’s overpriced by $3K in this Market. Just burns my ass​:joy::joy:.
Leave Aaron alone!! He treats people well from what I see and you just seem salty that he made it!! Now I’m really done​:smiley::v:t3:

6 Likes

Very unfortunate event indeed…Aaron is an honest guy with great reputation. Nothing hurts more than being stabbed from behind by people you trust…

6 Likes

Well really y did al u just leave instead of just saying you guys mutiny against him y don’t you spill the bean let hear why u did it let’s hear why the whole company up and left and took over all the delivery’s once again most will just be left in dark wondering what happened

2 Likes

sorry smokey i have no idea what you just said… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m just sick of half story y the fuck did the whole company get up and leave

3 Likes

Plus driving and typing is not recommended lol

2 Likes

Not on here much lately, but figured this deserves my attention. We’ve sent out an email response to all our subscribers. The response is as follows:

Hello!

It has come to our attention that after Aldwin was terminated on stealing from the company, he sent a scam mass email to all our respected customers last night.

Please note that nothing is changed at BigSkyAsics.com. We will continue to operate as BigSkyAsics.com. If any change ever happens as claimed in the scam email, you will hear from the co-founders, not random people. We are in no way associated with Asics Are Us. They would be nothing but a bunch of cheaters.

As we are growing big and in the process of streamlining our operations, management found out that this guy along with his wife was stealing from the company, and immediately terminated them.

We are improving our security and presence, and in the next few days you will see some big improvements.

We appreciate your trust with Big Sky Asics, and are proud of your loyalty.

Profound regards,
Aaron Raycove
Founder & CEO
Big Sky Asics

12 Likes

Ty that all I want the true story ty a lot

2 Likes

Thanks for everyone’s support regarding this matter. This has taken up most of my morning dealing with this uh to put it nicely. These shenanigan’s and hooligans.

8 Likes

Then I’m sorry to have added to your morning problems.

1 Like

And there you have it, another thief who’s not happy in life. It’ll get better Aaron✌🏼

4 Likes

@Winston, the more attention on this thief and his poor attempt the better. Less damage done to others.

After he who shall remain nameless, I will always speakout fast and loud.

1 Like

Huh maybe that’s who fucked gpu justin

1 Like

I tried to purchase from BigSkyAsics in March 2022 and was given the price for a Z15 only to have it not honored. In addition the website offered one price only to find out that the price listed as new machine, was only for used systems. If employees are leaving there must be problems.

1 Like