What did YOU do today cryptocurrency related? ๐Ÿ“…

One of the key safety things of using a server psu in conjunction with another psu / an atx PSU, is that you ideally power the gpu and riser on the same power supplies โ€“ which you are doing here :smiley:

1 Like

Worked with Bick for the last two days to get this guy up and running. Soon to be a 12 5700XT Rig. 6 Msi 5700 Evokes and 6 Power Color Red Devils. Picture features two of the red devils. The other four are in the mail!

working on rebuilding and finally relaunching the VoskCoin website, simple goal of no later than 01/01/24 launch lol

3 Likes

Voided my Goldshell warranties by replacing the cooling fans. New units run roughly 500 RPM more, as well as more CFM at same voltage/amperage. Went from a normal operating temp of 75-80C to about 59-61C. Little more noisy but worth the trade off. This Hobby is starting to become an addiction.

2 Likes

It gets so much worse if you ever hit a block of anything.

1 Like

Dude. I spit out my drink. So true. Thatโ€™s what got me. I was hooked. And havenโ€™t been able to stop thinking about it since.

1 Like

Not today, but last nightโ€ฆ set up this bad boy as soon as it arrived. Finally!

1 Like