What is a decent auto withdraw amount for mining Ethereum?

I am running 2 FTW 3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti’s (Evega) on the US West pool on ethermine.org. It is automatically set to 1 ETH before it will withdraw. What is a decent number to be setting this besides the whole coin?

I can only speak for myself, but I have mine set at 0.05, so for me I get paid every 2 days. I don’t have a massive rig or fancy new cards, but it works for me.

1 ETH is a long way unless you have big power

1 Like

Damn you pushing decent numbers then to get that every few days. I get about 0.00503 ETH daily and about 0.15305 ETH monthly

Using 0.05 setting here

As others said, 0.05. It goes to my own hardware wallet. I’m not letting my coin sit at a pool any longer than it needs to. If it isn’t your key, it isn’t your coin.

1 Like

ethermine.org only lets lowest be 0.1 so just going to have to do that.

@LtArcticShadow They used to allow 0.05 now its a min of 0.1. I think people with it already set to 0.05 are able to keep it.

I saw the Tweet about that today. They made everyone switch I believe to make the network run more smoothly that’s why a lot of the smaller miners were mad because some were just about to be at payout threshold I guess and then it was bumped to 0.1. I have it at 0.1 now.