What is the most profitable thing that your mining?

The most profitable thing I am mining is grin with my ipollo g1 mini’s.

Recently I ordered 2 more g1 mini’s for 210 on eBay making my ROI for those 320 days.

(That is with solo mining with a 9 cent electric rate, but 33% of the electric that is used is generated with hydro power making it cheaper).

Also, each of the miners make .66 cents a day after electric. (I have good luck solo mining):slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice! good luck solo mining! How loud are those?

1 Like

About 35 to 40 db

1 Like

How did you manage to get these for 210$ lol im seeing upwards of 300 :frowning:

1 Like

@Budgetminer
I was lucky, the seller had 6 of them at 214.99 a miner, but shipping was only 25 dollars.

They sold out within a hour, but you always have to be looking for a good deal, and just be patient.

Also look on the grin forum because some sellers like nhash and others offer coupons and deals like 60 dollars of a miner. But you can only find it there.

But if you were to get one I would recommend belaymining, they are US based and you can use coupons to get 25 dollars off. (But they charge for shipping). Or just wait until you find a good deal on eBay.

Also, I have had less luck solo mining recently because the hashrate went up, as the token went up 25 percent, and the other token it mined crashed so more hashrate migrated there.

1 Like

Alright! thanks! Kinda funny how if A N Y coin goes up by even 5-10% the hashrate skyrockets lol hope it goes back down. What’s the block reward for grin?

1 Like

The block reward is 60 coins, and a block is every minute.

Best I’ve got is my Goldshell X5. To say it’s profitable is giving it a lot of credit but it’s not too expensive a space heater.

I’m eyeing some Jasminer X4-1U units. I have a 19U rolling rack that’s currently sitting mostly empty. Thinking of filling it out the rest of the way with a few as they’re currently pumping out about $1/day after electricity costs.

1 Like

Hey mate have you got a 3D printer? I’ve seen this floating around Bitheater | Mine Bitcoin while heating a room by AdamHelbing - Thingiverse Not sure if it fits the X5 I might print one and see (or measure first and adjust the size) Looks like a cool and quiet way to keep one in your house for the winter

1 Like

Nice. I currently dont have anything running :sob: Hoping to get into Asics since gpus probably won’t be profitable for a while still.

1 Like

@Budgetminer

If you tell me your electric rate, I can help you find a good miner.

@Budgetminer

For 499.99

Jingle Mining

iPollo V1 Mini 300MH 240W 5.8G Wi-Fi

choose the power cord WiFiConnection Application: for IDC room and home useAdvantage: Built-in fan, low power consumption, compact sizeCoin Supported: ETHW/ETF/ETCAlgorithm: ETHASH / ETCHASHRAM: Design memory-6 GB, available memory-5.8…

For 299.99

Belay Mining

iPollo G1 mini Grin Miner (1.2GPS)

iPollo G1 Mini Grin Miner is a great cryptocurrency mining hardware using Cuckatoo32 algorithm running maximum hashrate of 58Mh/s.

For 299.99

Belay Mining

Christmas Special - V1 Mini Classic 130Mh x2

2x iPollo V1 mini Classic ETC 130Mh

(Also for belay mining their are coupons for 25 dollars off)

1 Like

im super lucky i have a 7cent kw/h rate so alot of stuff is profitable (very slightly)

1 Like

I’m probably not gonna be buying anything for maybe 1 or 2 months but after that i might be in the market a bit more

1 Like

Haven’t tried anything like that. I’ve got a dedicated mining shed out in the backyard were I put everything so I don’t really care about noise. I use my LB-BOX miners for heat in the office, though. I love those box miners. I just wish they were more profitable.

1 Like