What is your favorite graphics card GPU manufacturing company? & why?

• Nvidia
  • AMD

0 voters

Imgur

Respond simply by voting in this poll and a quick (or lengthy) explanation as to why you prefer team green or team red when it comes to graphics cards.

I don’t want to bias the results, but most people who watch any of VoskCoin videos know that I’m a big team green fan. Nvidia graphics cards in my mining era have always been more efficient and more profitable (generally speaking) for a residential GPU miner (and many cases also mining farm deployments). Nvidia has also been heavily favored on most mining algorithms over the last couple years, other than Ethereums Ethash, but these GPUs still typically perform decent on Ethash.

2 Likes

Boooo! :stuck_out_tongue: I cannot belive NVIDIA is winning AMD is way better when you compare earnings to cost! Please explain why you like NVIDIA better?

2 Likes

I don’t have a dog in this fight. I’ll buy whatever the ROI numbers tell me to buy. Right now, those are RX 5700s for the two most profitable algorithms but things could always change.

2 Likes

I have both amd and nvidia. I only like sapphire nitros rx580s and msi 1070ti titanium , because they have the best fans. . Gpu manufacturers that i use are asus, gigabyte, zotac, msi, xfx, inno3d. .all these the fans are failing after an year. :slight_smile:
I vote amd because i have more rx580 nitros than 1070ti titanium. :slight_smile:

2 Likes