What is your favorite video game of all time? + Giveaway!

civ 6 for the most hours lol

1 Like

So many great Games I would put my top 2 as Final Fantasy Tactics (hundreds of hours put in) & Never Winter Nights (really just the online persistent worlds people have done).

Some other honorable mentions Lufia II (SNES), Shining Force I & II (Sega), Super Mario RPG (SNES), Sim City 2000 (PC), Quest For Glory 1, 3, & 4 (PC), & Starsiege Tribes (PC excellent mod community). I could go on listing so many great games I have loved.

2 Likes

Dude , Tribes! Man that brings back so many memories

1 Like

I am too lazy to get it working on my modern PC but I know some communities still running it. I used to do some modding for it nothing too successful or well know I don’t think.

1 Like

Terraria is one of my top top favorite of all time!

2 Likes

Aww hell yeah :sunglasses:
I bought a emulator for my boy and he lives the Marios from the Nintendo and SNES era it was a gift for both of us :smile:

1 Like

You can enter a second time, with the same rules as the OP, but using the VoskCoin Bitmain Antminer L7 2023 review video here!

2 Likes

ah thats a good one, exquisite taste

2 Likes

I feel like everyone is forgetting about Dragonball Z Budokai or even the Gameboy Pokemon versions lol

1 Like

My favorite is old, old, old school:
Leisure Suit Larry. 5-1/4 floppy’s and cutting edge vga graphics baby!

1 Like

Hey VOSK!
My favourite old school game was, Age Of Empires! I spent every spare hour i could on it after school!

1 Like

My favorite game of all time has to be Final Fantasy VII. Hands down the best game.

1 Like

My favorite games of all time are Warcraft 2, DOTA and World of Warcraft.

1 Like

Favorite game was MechWarrior on the PC. Really liked the Halo series as well.

2 Likes

Im not that original. My favorite game is PUBG. It’s very down and dirty as a battle Royale no pay to win, no pay to win.

1 Like

It’s a toss-up between Shadowgate and LoZ for NES. If I could only pick one, I would probably go with LoZ. I also really love Castlevania I and III (not a Simon’s Quest fan), though I’ve only watched others beat them, and never made it to the end myself.

1 Like

Oh My how long whitout playing Commander Keen!!! I just going to Internet Archive and look for it in this moemtn.

1 Like

My favorite game would have to be Runeacape. Played it for decades now.

1 Like

In response to my original post

1 Like

My favorite video game was Tecmo Super Bowl.

2 Likes