What’s your favorite mining pool?

Wanting to hear what everyone’s favorite mining pool is, with there being so many in interested to hear some pools!

My favorite is PowerPool - Register & ViaBTC | Sign up

You can mine with your miner on here and connect with NiceHash you can set your payout amounts and reward percentages if you decide to mine and want to get paid with a different reward variety check them out.

3 Likes

In the first instance I like someone that isn’t #1 at Miningpoolstats. I like to do my bit to spread the hashrate where I can.
Then I like K1pool, DXPool or F2pool as you can set or pause payouts. Every transaction adds up in Koinly at tax time and is a taxable event here, so I don’t want payments every hour. However fees are often the deciding factor. I have all S19s on Nicehash as there was a cluster of comparisons done by lots of creators and they all came back to Nicehash being the best. I think I’ll move them off post halving though as the fees to get the funds out seem far worse than anyone else.
I have all my CPUs & GPUs on HeroMiners for NEOXA, DNX, ZEPH.
I have SC-Boxes at Luxor.
I’ve never used Viabtc, but am likely to look there when I move the S19’s

1 Like

Prohashing is nice and you’re also able to set payouts to almost any coin that you’d like

My favorite is F2pool. However, I am looking to make a switch. The rewards is steadily decreasing by five coins or more a day.

Braiins is growing on me. Looks great, more controllable/viewable data than most.