What the heck is going on

electricity is being given to different industries at different costs. we get it from 0.005 to 0.02 in iran.
but the thing is, it is not completely legal to mine however you want here. so many rules and restrictions.
if you manage to do it illegally here it is quiet profitable i think

Wow, I need to look into sending my miners overseas. Holy smokes. Is it regulated by anyone? If you were to buy 4 and they see your electricity rate skyrocket there would be risk of losing your awesome rate? Also, Iā€™m just making sure but do you have your mining infrastructure put into place? That is the only other cost that you should have if it isnā€™t already in place.

i had 6 bitcoin miner 3 years ago, but had to sell them all as i needed money.
iā€™ve been researching for a month to start buying miners again, that is why I am here in this forum.

what i have learned so far is, in Iran if you are looking for the highest profitability, you must do it illegally. higher risk but higher reward.
iā€™ve managed to find a place to put 3 miners for now. if i manage to make a decent profit in the first year, i will try test the legal side of the business in Iran

1 Like

We are trustworthy and offer great prices
Iceriver KS5L 12T / 11T / 10T / 9T 3400W Kaspa Miner | Yesmining

I would be hesitant to send miners to any country where they might be confiscated by the powers that beā€¦way too risky

3 Likes

I recently received USDT from an Iranian customer purchasing mining equipment and my Binance account was frozen. Really, it is too difficult for Iranian customers to buy mining machines.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:rocket:Contact me and mention ā€œYouTube Fanā€ to purchase mining machines at a discounted price now:
:point_right:t2:YouTube channel: JacksCryptoGear
:point_right:t2:Email: Jack@minersource.shop
:point_right:t2:WhatsApp: 86 13917517268(Jack)
:point_right:t2:Telegram: [Telegram: Contact @Jack2140]

the same to Russian customers which canā€™t transfer USD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:rocket:Contact me and mention ā€œYouTube Fanā€ to purchase mining machines at a discounted price now:
:point_right:t2:YouTube channel: JacksCryptoGear
:point_right:t2:Email: Jack@minersource.shop
:point_right:t2:WhatsApp: 86 13917517268(Jack)
:point_right:t2:Telegram: [Telegram: Contact @Jack2140]

What about other currencies such as BTC into cold storage? The whole point of (most) crypto is no third party can interfere.

I am not sure if can use BTC from Iranian company.

Sounds like a job for GRIN or XMR or something you can do privacy P2P exchange in.