What the heck is going on

What is going on with the prices of Iceriver products??
prices on Iceriver.io are low which is shady. and there are negative comments on the internet about this website like this : ** Updated ** Iceriver.io - not sure how to proceed
which is for a year ago
and this on trustpilot: Iceriver Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of iceriver.io

i mean ks5l only for $4800 ?
eeeeehhhhhh

ffs im lost, a little help, please. PLEH

also do you recommend paying with btc or bank payment ?
I live in Iran so it is not easy to pay via bank but i can manage to pay from UK with a few headaches. but if you think it is 1000000% legit and safe maybe i pay via Crypto

I dont know but they done pissed off a ton of people that just bought them for a much higher price lol

1 Like

hahahah true

1 Like

Shoot I bought two ks3m’s for about 6.5k three months ago. When all these massive miners get online my little ks3m’s arent going to be getting any ROI. lol

1 Like

it seems the winner is Iceriver here, not us

For sure. Vosk has talked about it in several of his videos. It does seem like these manufacturers are the real winners. When the manufacturers mass produce the miners it essentially screws the miners. Now many manufacturers are having a competition to see who can sell the most miners and it screws us even more. lol

1 Like

if you get a ks5l for 4800 now, and get an average of $40 per day you will have your money back in 4 month. it is STILL profitable but the manufacturers are ruining it for everyone.

it is simple
they are facing huge demand, hence providing more supply.

1 Like

Thats what it seems like now however its a double edged sword. When I bought by KS3M’s 3 months ago, they were making 55 bucks a day but the network hashrate has skyrocketed. Now ROI is alot longer. I imagine the same is going to happen once all these SALES miners hit.

1 Like

I would love an online chat with you @VoskCoin and I am sure others will appreciate it. if you have free time on your hand let us now and have a chat on the future if these miners. like a group chat.
would appreciate asking Qs and gaining more knowledge.

KS3M is making 27 dollars per day now. approximatley. if you get an average of 20 dollar in the next 3 months you will still end up with $1800, which is still decent. which is 28% return on the 6500 you spent without all you have made before. STILL PROFITABLE, STILL WORTH IT
congrats

I paid 6.5 for each of them. That is a horrible ROI and its only going to get worse. Im calling it now, by Sept Kaspas hash will be double what it is today. That cuts your 50 dollars a day on the Iceriver series in exactly half. I mine Kaspa of course I need to be somewhat of a fan, however I was literally going into the situation thinking I was going to be making exactly 55 dollars a day. Exercise caution is all I am saying because there are enough red flags going up with all the Kaspa off brand name miners being produced.

1 Like

There are enough red flags going up on the future Kaspa hashrate. Its our job as a community to make sure people are educated and aware of potential risk before they decide to make a financial plunge. Im not going to sugar coat it because you dont want to hear the bad with the good.

1 Like

Oh, for the record though, I would trust Iceriver.io. I have never bought from them but I did return one of my KS3M’s to their Hong Kong site and got it back. Also if your set on buying one and you dont want to buy from Iceriver I can send you some contacts if you would like. I have bought 8 miners from one of them in particular and would highly recommend them. Mr Mike was the one that originally put me on to them and I have been super happy with them. Lightnight fast shipping on every order I got from them and Ill be doing all my future orders from them for that reason.

1 Like

i would be thankful if you could me the contact.

1 Like

in terms of what you just mentioned i put it this way

you biught 1 ks3m 3 months ago for $6500
the average daily return for the past 3 months for the miner is $33
if you reduce $2 electricity per day , you will have
31*90 = $2790

now divide this to 6500 you paid first.

2790/6500 = that is a 43% profit in 3 months.

i would love to learn more on this. but do you know any other type of investment that will give you 43% profit in 3 months?

if i am calculating something wrong let me know, that will help me alot.

Ill send you a PM.

1 Like

Miners cost alot more than 2 dollars a day for most to run bud. Miners even at my pretty awesome electric rate of .08 cents it costs a little more than six bucks a day to run. Also, at the current rate of hashrate increase I will be lucky to get an ROI because as I mentioned earlier I am expecting a double in hashrate in the next three months. You are running numbers at current market value and not taking into account trajectory. Im not trying to be rude but you are starting to sound like one of the manic fanboys on twitter that think Kaspa cant lose. When it comes to mining you can get burnt pretty fucking easy and the best we can do is try to navigate the volatile waters and learn from past experiences.

2 Likes

I apologise, I calculated the electricity at my own rate.
But I did mention the calculation is based on previous performance. for the past 3 months the profit you could have had is transparent.

average profit for last 3 months for this miner is 33 dollars. tell me if i have get this data incorrectly.
33-6= $27
27*90days= $2430 still 37% in the past 3 months.

let me know if there is any other cost as i do not have much experience mining.

dont worry you are not rude, i rather be called the worst things but learn something at the end. feel free to speak at any tone you want, my goal is to learn.

1 Like

Where do you get electricity at .02 cents? I feel like 33 dollars is more than generous for this time period. Where did you get this data? I am genuinely curious. Lets say the actual average is correct, my concern isnt with what I have earned. 37% actually sounds pretty close to correct, what I foresee is an astronomical increase in the networks hashrate. Kaspa doesnt only have Bitmain and Iceriver gunning for them, they have several other manufacturers mass producing as well. At some point supply is going to supersede demand and there is going to be miners on the market for pennies. What do you think thats going to do to the hashrate? You also have to account for the fact that Kaspa just recently pumped. Its nice for those of us that have been mining but do you think the current price is going to hold? Would you agree the last support is around 14 cents? What would that do to your profitability? Now pair that along with a doubling of the hashrate? I could be absolutely wrong and maybe there is another frequenter on the site that has a better and more veteran perspective than my own, but I just want anyone reading this to know that there are some red flags that are popping up and I dont want to see anyone that thinks they are just goin got hop on a gravy train that it has some pretty big risks because of how many asics are being kicked out.
Honestly though if you have an electric rate of .02 cents your in a pretty good spot to succeed no matter what you do. lol I really appreciate your life’s mantra my friend. I am the same, if I can take a lesson from something I don’t really care, especially if I can take something from my own failures.

2 Likes

I live in Iran. it’s hard to believe but there are people getting it for lesser than 0.02

I got the 33 dollar from websites like nicehash and asicminervalue.

the increase in hashrate is concerning and the only thing neutralizing it from destroying the miners is if price of Kaspa goes up. and I personnaly do not see the prices increase any time soon. maybe in a year if we are optimistic.

1 Like