What to buy? ASIC

I’m somewhat new to mining and I’m looking to buy an asic miner or two. Wanted to ask what would be the best miner to get?
Side note, I don’t have to pay for my electricity.

1 Like

If you do not have to pay electricity then miner for BTC… If you have small budget then KOI , or Avalon or Bolon… if you have budget then S 19 series…

advice you mining at home,
consider etc mini miner or grin mini miner,
more details visit powpower for conference.

2 Likes

Considering ETH 2.0 is coming, ETH miner is not recommend.
I would say stick to BTC miners, LTC&Doge is also a good option.
You can select an option based on your budget and order with your credit card.

For LTC& Dogecoin miner, you can choose mini doge pro to begin with and upgrade equipment when you feel more comfortable.

1 Like

Good miner for only $299 much cheaper than Goldshell Ipollo’s are nice I am getting a g1 mini from powpower.net they are legit! and take Paypal UPS sucks

I can’t even check out the website without Norton and malwarebytes flagging for a known dangerous website.

hi wolter,
we have change to Fedex and DHL instead,
sorry to delay for this time.
in the end, all loss we will bear by ourself, and contact our assistant. support@powpower.net

hi bro,
much thx your refer, if powpower is scammer? why we can join filecoin project and grin project?
if we cheat any one miner ever, you can contact us, we can bear that responsibility,
to be honest, We want to win recognition according to our credibility and reality!

check the following:

Grin Substack Clearance

Grin Forum

https://forum.grin.mw/search?expanded=true&q=powpower

Grin Github Clearance

Well Jake first thing is first. You say you have free electric. What kind of electric are we talking? Residential 120v? Or 220v+? That will factor alot into what you are able to actually mine

1 Like