What will ETH GPU miners switch to?

I’m very curious to know what will GPU miners switch to after the merge. Aside from my ASICs, mining ETH with my GPU’s is the most profitable and Ravencoin would be second. What will other GPU miners switch to? Just a thought

The simple truth is that there will not be a profitable coin to switch to. Everything is about to be massively over mined. The article below is what I’m basing this off of, but the math is math, and you can double check it.

I’ll personally shut my gpu rigs off and wait for everything to stabilize. Also going to have cash in hand to buy more gpus, I imagine in a few months they will be dirt cheap

If that’s the thought then by having a lot of rigs shutting down that can offset the difficulty of mining other coins for those who choose to stay online. Of course that’s being pretty optimistic

Simply put. We don’t need a lot of rigs to shut off, we need most rigs to shut off. More than 90%

I have hope for the long term, but the short term is going to get ugly

Perhaps on secondary markets we can expect the prices of GPUs to go down but I won’t hold my breath

What would happen to the eth 3.0 merge if a majority of the miners forked a new ethereum?
You could call it EPOW