Whats the real iceriver website?

Just wondering what the real site is for iceriver? There’s iceriver.io and iceriver.company, I dunno both seem scammy … Has anyone purchased from either before?
Ty

iceriver.io is their official site

As east coast said IO is the real one. I’ve done multiple orders direct from them and haven’t had issues. Depending on when you order I would also assume your product gets shipped on the last day of the window for the batch. I’ve gotten most of my products pretty quickly from them. Usually within a week of shipping it’s at my door.

I just got a notice from IceRiver that my KSO PRO and PSU was shipped and they said this in the Email: Once the package reaches customs, you will receive notifications from the logistics provider and local customs regarding the customs clearance process. Please promptly pay any applicable customs duties and provide the necessary documentation to complete the clearance procedure. This will help ensure that you receive your package on time without any delays. So my question is Will Custons be contacting me or will it end up just showing up at my door? Its just one unit and Power supply and the grand total was 425 bucks!

yes iceriver.io is their official and only website, we have an affiliate link here to the official iceriver website and also our code, VOSKCOIN will discount your order.

https://voskco.in/iceriver