Where do you buy your Crypto ASIC Miners from?

Where do you buy your Crypto ASIC Miners from?! Miss Vosk Alexa wants to know!

@MissVosk

3 Likes

Goldshell - #TailsVoskEdition mini doge miner

2 Likes

Direct from Goldshell 2 kd-box pro

Apexto mining L7

1 Like

I used to have a couple of contacts through Alibaba but wont respond lately. China must have shut them down finally. Once in awhile you can find something for a deal on ebay. i have also ordered direct from goldshell

1 Like

Hands down https://badgerlandcrypto.com Best after service of them all. Telegram: Contact @kaboomracks Is great for used asic never had a problem. And Telegram: Contact @akminerrack just make sure it’s the right one with only 5k subscribers haven’t bought in awhile from them since I prefer the other two since they are usa based

2 Likes

Direct from Goldshell or Ipollo. Shenzen Creative Tech is where I got my s19’s and KD Boxes - via Alibaba payment processing. Got all 3 Nebra HNT from ebay. I would definatley go back to Paul at Shenzen Creative again. I just depends on the freight cost. If it’s just a xx-box and goldshell will do it freight free, then that’s the deal I’ll take. Freight can cost as much as the miner if it’s a $200 miner.

L7 from print crypto, Gavin was great to deal with.

1 Like

I have used the following suppliers and have been successful
bt-miners
They took about 15 days to my K7 get to my host Adam Moyers who is on this forum and I highly recommend as I have 3 miners hosted with him.
Pros you can use a credit card so you will not worry about getting ripped off.
Cons are that you have to pay sales tax
I have used telegram the hardware market group verified to source two miners
I highly recommend Edwin from 4space mining it only took about 9 days to get my KA3
miner hosted with Adam Moyers. I had a problem with Pool Flare shutting down the KA3 and he filled me in about having problems with the pool and suggested we change the pool and that fixed the problem.
Cons are if you don’t buy multiple miners you will get the single price which is higher but with the support well worth the extra few hundred dollars. Tell him I sent you.
There are many others I have contacted to get prices and many were helpful one I could only use USDT so I did not buy.
The other recommendation I have is crypto caverns https://www.cryptocaverns.com/ref/david0725/
I purchased a L7 miner with hosting it was up in one week and the cost per kilowatt is only 7 cents.
If you want to send them a miner it has to be brand new and a slot for 7 cents will cost you $800.
The support was great and I had many conversations with them prior to purchase. They are using renewable energy and I highly recommend them.

1 Like

Bitmain , Goldshell and Apexto… I would like to test Unistar but now is better to buy coins then miners… Good experience with all 3 suppliers…

I have had success with Newegg and Ebay (Buy It Now; Sellers with 100% feedback) in buying Goldshell (Boxes and Lites), Ipollo (V1 Minis (SE, SE Plus) and the Bitmain Antminer E9 Pro. Will be considering some of the direct sellers that were mentioned above in this thread. Some of the big Chinese/HK sellers have a store presence on Ebay.

1 Like
1 Like

We are a miner supplier from China. We have the main products like Antminer, WhatsMiner, Avlon, Innosillion, and etc. Two warehouses are located in HK, and ShenZhen. And has mining farms(data centers) in Sichuan Province C&XinJiang. whatsapp/telegram: +86 13350847573

hi do you still use adam moyer for hosting thx

DM if interested

S19Jpro 104 th and 110th

1 L7

M30s Whatsminers

L3+s

I do, for about 13 months.

hi
how much are you asking for s19s?
& where are you located?
thanks

Text me I’m in nj