Where to buy ASIC miners

i am interested indeed!! i also see some good deals on reputable sellers on ali baba ( 735$ on mini-doge) but i dont want to buy 5 and end up with damaged/fake stuff… and be out 4000$ ;-0

having someone there is a great asset! ( plus we could buy “together” and score a better deal probably)

keep me posted! thanks!

I will let you know for sure. I have bought a lots of parts from Alibaba and another site called Made in China , I honestly never had an issue but the items were not " hot trending" so guess there was no reason to scam me.
right now the two supplies that look ok are Apexto and Dovina , I asking them for prices on Whatsminer M20S and M30s+ , so far looks like they both have comparable prices of 59 usd per TH to 70 USD per TH , depending on the model and total TH. Seem to be the way the suppliers price things out, per TH per total TH… then again I could be completely wrong but that is how they send me the info.
Not one of them is willing to let my agent see the units until I pay in full, so lets see who is willing and again will let you know.

1 Like

fingers crossed! thanks!

i am more in the market for small miners ( i’d prefer 5 small than 1 big - just to make it easier for starting)

if i had a load of money i’d probably get a couple kd5 … but that is impossible for me right now!

keep us posted on your investigations!! thanks!

1 Like

You will get super used units dirty unless you don’t care.

Don’t forget on Alibaba the sellers will typically charge 5% extra to use Alibaba pay and if you are in the USA there are the Trump Tarrifs still in place of 23%(or close to that) on computer equipment. So you are usually better off going to Ebay…

I am in the UAE, but honestly did not know that there is a 23% tarrif, wow thats a huge mark up. We pay only 5% import fees. Also as @ASICPRO said they will be dirty and well used i imagine. I have a close friend who will help me clean them up and repair them if needed “fingers crossed”.

@jaycee_USA , so quick update, I have finally found a supplier who have let my agent in Hong Kong visit them and inspect the miners, I asked for 2 Whatsminers M20S 68TH, the agent has seen 4 miners and choose what he tell me me is the best of the 4. He sent me a report and sealed the boxes. I am now waiting for them to receive my transfer and then my agent will take possession and ship them to me. If I had a USDT account, I could have transferred the funds instantly and the agent would have taken them and shipped them. Also, I did order two via a friend who was also ordering though his contacts and so we are waiting for delivery.
so the prices I have found for that miner range from 3,525 USD to 4,200 USD ( But as BTC value goes up, so does the price of the miners).
now will let you know when the arrive and in what condition.

@jaycee_USA Well, it has been interesting. My Agent went and checked and sealed the boxes and wrote the serial numbers. Once the funds were transferred, I got a WhatsApp message from the supplier saying that his tech team “needed to open the boxes again to test them”… my agent spoke to him and found out that they had sold the miners to someone else… so now my agent will send his tech guys to test more miners and choose the two best he can find and then take the miners with them…
the company is Shenzhen DJ Technology Co Ltd www.djminer.com
They do have miners and mostly M21S 56 TH and M20S 65 -68 TH , just their business practices are questionable.
If you want to deal with such places, have an agent that will go and test to make sure they are as mentioned ( as much as possible), then if you have a USDT you can pay immediately and have your agent take the miners and ship them to you.

wow thank you for the update! i just got a mini miner from goldshell , i am going to wait and get them one at a time this way ( just to have a little of each currency mining)… good thing you had contacts over there!
i will wait for your stats and i hope everything will be as good as expected!!

Where can I buy a compound miner if have look everywhere?

Bet you wish you paid 15k now!!! $100 a day and the miner is selling for 17500 all over!! You would’ve ROI in less than 6 months. Don’t get stuck on the price of the coin the day you buy. Think long term!!:v:t3:

Has anyone heard of a website called marketcryptominers.com, they are based in the USA?

I have S19 Condition new looking to sell if anyone interested let me know
still have Bitmain warranty left over 310 days

And the internet is now full of comments that coinmarket is a scam.