Where to buy ASIC miners

These are hard to find and a lot of scam sites out there. What are the best sites to currently buy ASIC miners shipped to the US.

Thanks

take a look at ali baba but try and find a seller with good ratings and with some of their trusted seller designations

1 Like

I am with you, been scammed too many times. Even on Alibaba you can get scammed, make sure if you do use Alibaba use trade assurance. Let me know where???

Also take credit cards

2 Likes

Thanks, will check it out

I tried with this seller on Ali - the listing quoted $2700 to $2900, get a quote and she came back with $8200. was this your experience or did the 16 days make them change their mind on their cost?

Here’s the response I got from them… Seems like the Ali sellers are scamming now.

It’s pointless to buy from them with a 443 day ROI.

Yeah, this is how the Alibaba game works. It boiled my blood too when I first encountered it. It almost seemed like false advertising or bait n switch. However, we can’t do anything to change it. They put the ads up and forget about them. But, their prices can vary day by day or weekly.
The way to play the game is to

1. find a company that has been around for a long time and has a good reputation Gold/Trade Assurance/Reviews etc

2. Send them a message asking for a complete price list of all their new and used ASIC Miners

They will usually then send you a list with their prices for that day. These can differ wildly from the prices on the glossy adverts. These are just sales reps and they don’t care. At least not for small fry like me.

If you do decide to buy, always ask them to make a video of the units with your name and date on them that shows it working. They will do this if they are any good. I always pay with a Visa or Mastercard via Alibaba

It can be hit or miss with Alibaba. I have had some good experiences and also some frustrating ones.

well beware of APEXTO though. I tried to buy a miner there, but the seller won’t accept payment from alibaba, she told me to pay directly to their bank account. in the end I’m not buying any miner until now :(. still looking for a legit seller…

I have had positive experiences. I have dealt with Zoe Zhou at the same aforementioned company and have had no problems. Although the seller demanding no payment via alibaba can just be reported if it’s true then it will all be logged. You still can make screenshots of the chat, right?
They have been around over 10 years, will send you a video and the units have always arrived in good condition and full working order.

Remember, these are sales reps. They probably get paid different commission amounts for payment types. Bulk buyers will be paying via TT/bank transfer anyway as there is a $50,000 cap on card payments.

Just politely decline her suggestion and pay via Alibaba however you choose. They don’t get to decide how you pay. On the alibaba payment form just select Card. If you use a credit card you probably get extra protection too. For me there is a 2% handling fee for card payments which im fine with.

It costs any company money to accept card payments and it is most likely less commission for her (despite the handling fee). Like with any sales rep, car, real estate, persian rugs… they have an agenda: commission.
However, you are the one in control when you fill in the alibaba payment form. They are one of the better companies on Alibaba in my opinion but, your mileage may vary. Hope this helps