Where to buy asic miners?

Looking for some suggestions on where to buy Asic miners.

Who has them the cheapest and are trust worthy?

Looking for s19 pro (110th)

Check out www.badgerlandcrypto.com this is a new website that @badgerlandcrypto started that is on this forum. Justin is trustworthy and have purchased from him and will purchase in the very near future some more miners. He is responsive and very helpful with any questions you may have. He will also put you at ease by taking pictures of the miners and send tracking details to you. I would reccomend you message him for the latest pricing, as this is changing so quickly.

2 Likes

I am meya from Shenzhen Zhenglian Microelectronics Co., Ltd. We have an in-depth cooperative relationship with goldshell company. Can we talk in detail?I also have a store on eBay.WhatsApp:+86 18138259712 Email:limengyao@zheng-link.com

I got mine from Shenzhen Creative Technology Co. Delivery was pretty speedy and payment was via Alibaba so protected till delivery is confirmed.
Contact Paul
paul@pmglobal.cn
What’s app: 86-15019264137
Just make sure you factor in freight and any duty or customs for your location.

I’ll send you the latest list in a PM

1 Like

www.zeusbtc.com can provide used s19 pro (110th). For specific information and price, you can contact our pre-sales service WhatsApp : +8618623251355