Where to buy Innosillicon A11 1500mh?

So, I have found a miner that I want and asicminervalue.com says that there are some for under 20k from some websites that I have found reviews on and say are scummy scammers. I want to know does anyone here have any ideas about what bt-miners.com ak miners, million miner, and safety miner. Does anyone know if these are legit sellers? THe miner I am looking at is the Innocillicon A11 Pro 1500mh ETH

Thanks,
Dak

Where are you located?

Do you want new or used?

I am located in Dallas Tx i don’t really care what as long as if it works very well and is not cosmetically damaged

I’ll PM you.

1 Like

As a heads up since u are new watch out there a lot of scams and scammer outthere don’t trust anyone

Click on my avatar and check out my site. I can help you with both new and used miners. I’ve dealt with many individuals on this forum. Just like Smokey has said, you want to watch out for scammers on this forum. Thanks

2 Likes

Yea the one that responded just throw up red flags for me

1 Like

yea seems like it since it responded with that legit right away

cryptominernv is legit. I have ordered from him.

Why are you not dealing in public? It seems very scammy…

1 Like

Used about 4 months. Still under warranty.
Product is in China. Can ship in less than 48 hours.

Asking 17,270 USDT. Shipping included. DHL shipping, about 7 days.

I mean even with those pictures I’m still seeing a scam I see a picture of a a11 on a blue well used shelves and his pictures of farm is on gray shelves shit doesn’t match much

1 Like

So put your money where your mouth is.

I’ll send the A11 to @VoskCoin, you send the funds to Vosk, and once it arrives and he checks it out and its fine, he can process the funds to me.

This is what I can say about @icred151. He contacted me about hosting. He said he was going to buy a new S19J Pro 100TH in china and ship it to me for hosting. That arrived two days ago and I got it online last night. He promptly paid via PayPal the Setup fee and electric fee for the rest of April. He currently has a 110TH on the way to me from China.

Everything has been well communicated and on point so far.

Thanks for that @AdamMoyers .

I get these guy’s concern. There are definitely lots of scams out there at the moment, and people tend to get nervous when you are dealing that amount of cash, especially if you are asking payment in crypto.

I’ll be setting up a Shopify store in the next few days to facilitate credit card payments and Paypal, but the fees are ridiculous (2.4%, + whatever Paypal charges), which eat away at profits and kinda takes away the competitive edge, but its just going to end up getting factored in the end cost for the customer.

Whole point for me is, I’m here in China, have great connections with distributors as I am mining myself and constantly buying equipment, and I see it as a win win if I can offer cheaper prices than most guys and make a few bucks on the side.

Either way, if you guys think its scammy, I can rush the set up on Shopify and add listings for the A11 Pro. You’ll be able to pay via credit card/Paypal, there’s just going to be a 2.4% charge. If its a scam, you call your CC company/open dispute on PayPal and you get your money back.

2 Likes

Just so we are clear. I’m not vouching for him as a seller because I haven’t purchased anything from him. I’m just stating that he has followed through with sending me a miner to host and has paid me for the service.

3 Likes

I sold a new a11 yesterday. If you need it, you can contact me

1 Like

Hello guys!
If you are looking for places to buy A11 Pro 8GB,
we have both new & used (refurbished) miners.
Our prices already includes shipping costs, import sales tax and customs duty!
(DDP Shipping)
For more info visit out website, or feel free to call or message us via phone support.