Where to buy the new Bitmain Antminer E9 (3Gh)

I’m totally new to this, just got vetted and approved lol. Can anyone tell me if bitmainbros.com is a legit site? I’m interested in buying the Antminer E9 (3GH). bitmainbros is listing it for $12,900.00? I’ve also seen it listed for $29,999.99 on other sits such as- asicminervalue.com and others for $15-$17,000.00. Who to believe is the question. Any information on the most trusted sites would be greatly appreciated! I know no-one truly knows, but at least this will help me weed out some of the scam sites. Thank you all!

Come on people help this dude out with his question. I consider scammer questions the most important, but unfortunately I can definitively answer this one, sorry. Please don’t jump, not until you are absolutely sure of the sites to be used.

1 Like

Bitmain Antminer E9’s will not be available for a while. You can sign up to my news letter on bigskyasics.com and you’ll get a notification when it is available.

I just email bitmain-us.com, they say they have the E9 in stock right here in the United States for $13,200, we’ll see if they get back to me or not. I have a feeling they’re full of shit. I’ve heard the site is semi trustworthy. I sure would hate to get burned. I’ll let you know how it goes. Thanks, Patrick.

E9’s are still not on the market yet. These have not been released for sale yet.