Who would the community want to be a new mod?

Please answer the poll

@57escape @505am @393939 @360180lstgrl @355spider @3dforrest @3DPrintThings @3dps4u @2CHaines @209cryptoclash

Please answer the poll

@2pac1492 @2pac1492 @2thdoc @2alex @298BHUSSAI05 @19JDM89 @11145 @11146 @1weatherham @1ozzyabroad @12megabite

Just my 2 centsā€¦there should be multiple moderators. Not everyone is on all the time, and numerous people have had different experiences in different circumstances. The main goal is to help keep the forum a trusted place as much as possible. This will take numerous mods, also it will need help from everyone in the communityā€¦new and old members. I have flagged numerous posts in the past that werenā€™t fixed in a timely mannerā€¦this is no fault of anyone specifically, we need more people who are active on a regular basis keeping an eye on it who can bring attention to or remove the bs to help members from being scammed.

6 Likes

I agree, and with the poll I tried to vote for multiple users but could only pick one and Iā€™d be happy with all of them

4 Likes

@ShredZ

I will made another one soon for that

Is there some more context that can be provided regarding this vote? Is the community looking to add additional moderators to the forum? Is there a dispute with the current moderator and trying to replace them?

Without any additional context, my vote goes to @badgerlandcrypto. Super supportive of the community but I would totally get it if they were too busy running their own biz to moderate this space as well.

EDIT: I loked around and found what I believe is the context. Sounds like @VoskCoin is asking for moderator support. A little surprised not to see the post from them, but for anyone else wondering: Asics Inventory (updated Dec 7th) - #26 by VoskCoin

1 Like

Definitely would need more then one Iā€™m glad to help out but I canā€™t spend all day modding it would be nice to clean it up

2 Likes

This is funny ngl, make everyone mod come on

1 Like

Sup dirty

1 Like

Yep down and dirty

2 Likes

wow @Krisz pretty sure you pinged the whole community lol

2 Likes

I hear the neighbors dog barking i think he got pinged too

2 Likes

Weā€™ve never had a thread with so many people tagged, interesting. lol

3 Likes

Did they tag tails too?!

1 Like

@Tails the CFO

1 Like

Wrong tails :astonished:

1 Like

Lmaoo wtf

2 Likes

@Budgetminer

Well I still need to ping 2,634 more. And believe me I will do it.

1 Like

Please donā€™t 90% of people on here arenā€™t active enough for a opinion on that subject plus there scammer in the mix I know of but canā€™t do anything about it

4 Likes

@VoskCoin @MissVosk

Regardless of who the new mod(s) are, we need them soon so we can take care of the swap problem that just popped back up.

3 Likes