Why is there a Helium cluster in the ocean?

I was exploring the Helium Explorer and I found a bunch of hexes in the Atlantic off the coast of South Carolina. Go look South of Charleston, SE of Savannah, and E of Brunswick, and there is a cluster of 20-30 unconnected hexes. I’ve looked at Google Earth and there is nothing out there. Thought it might be oil rigs or something. Anyone know why they’re out there? There are random hexes in other places off shore, but no where with a cluster like that. I don’t think they are boats otherwise we’d see other clusters (like around LA) and they are not there.Capture

1 Like

It’s a glitch in the Matrix 🐈‍⬛

1 Like

Skynet is becoming . . . Lots of strange things happening with computers lately. Let’s create more networks!

1 Like

HNT Helium has bridged the financial divide between the Mole People, The Lizard People, The Atlantean’s and Humans. We can expect HNT coverage to increase substantially. They call it the Inter-Species Blockchain network (or Vv3+ + + L6 POLYTRONIC cross-chain bridge network) The future man… it’s wild.

1 Like

It has given many secret hideouts away

1 Like

I’m up in Portland, OR. I’m just going to put some of these on rafts with solar panels and up-links to Starlink and seed the Pacific with them. My returns should be outstanding. Now if I can just get some units . . .

1 Like

Oh. I forgot to put in the first post that you can zoom into the hexes, and they all have names. No more research yet. Maybe they are number stations? I’ll keep you all informed . . .

1 Like

1 Like