WINDOWS UPGRADE on an AMD CARD

This is the second time. I managed to work this pos server case from Bitcotek (eBay) where I cant run all eight cards, windows had an upgrade screen (half English the other Chinese) windows popped this screen up about upgrades I looked at this for the past two weeks and should have disregarded it. In trying to close the box when I moved the hard wired mouse, it rebooted Chinese letters showed up, and my stomach felt that way that we all feel. It literally nerved my card in half. My RX 6800 hash rate went from 51mh to 29.

This same thing happened to me on an all AMD build. Somehow windows has a capability to clip hash rates as well as defender popping up on certain programs.

Maybe I need to re-install the driver for this card but this shit is for the birds. I tried two other programs and this card is literally cut In half.

In short AMD cards (this one in particular) has been a problem.

Can someone from the red team tap in ?

Maybe you only use the Windows for working on bios, and use Utoubu and SMOS on a thumb drive to mineā€¦ At least you can get your hash rate back up while you worry over the box.

Got ya. Thanks.

So BITCOTEK told me to pack up the servercase for a refund. I did and shipped it back and that MF stopped communication. The address that he shipped from was not the return address. The shipping address was an industrial hole in the wall that looked abandoned. Fortunately, eBay had my back and refunded the full amount plus shipping. I took the AMD cards out put them back on the B550 build with Ryzen 5 5600x (duals) and put it on Ergo. 220mh running cool wits zero hick-ups.

Thanks for your help though. The S37 motherboard was trash. Making other moves with three new 12 gpu server cases.