Would you buy a KD6 now KDA is down?

how much?

£28K direct from Goldshell, or £44.5k in the UK.

Will sale it for what I have in the GPU cards $6,000.

Thanks for the offer, but I’m holding back on gpu mining at the moment, and I’m in the UK, so it wouldn’t be very convenient anyway.

when i send them a small balance how would i know that they recived it ??!

Hi Mohammed
Go to Goldshell website https://www.goldshell.com/ signup with them then go to support the test link is there just follow the instructions but you must signup with Goldshell.

They should confirm by return email.

Thanks, I’ll go and have a look :+1:

yup i made an account now im going to the test link

Pretty sure, all are presold. They had an ordering lotto and everything.

Mohammed do they have stock of the miner you are ordering?

No, not at the moment.

Send to a mining hosting facility, it seems like your electricity is really high, you’d get far more profits and easier maintenance sending to one (seriously the machines are loud and get really hot besides the high electricity).

If you need ASIC miners let me know, I sell them and can ship to UK (www.miningwarehouse.shop).

Is here anyone from europe?
I’m selling all my asics in one go. Anly KD2 is abou six month running. The rest was bouth from september till december. Ok here we are.
One unit KD2, three units KD-Box, two units HS-box, six units doge-mini, four units CK-box and nine units ST-box. In bonus giving brand new Obelisk slim(two units). All in one for 43k USDT. Pick up preferably localy so can be cheked. All machines been looked after well and has been running in dry space.
They all have 220v PSU.
I’m from Latvia. But you could fly over(cheap flights). Come to me,make sure all machines works. And than with a car i would take you back to UK. And help to place and start all machines. Money… You are safe… because just keep in the crypto wallet. Once the deal is done. You transfear to my wallet… that’s it… we shake hands and i leave.
I forgot to mention. All those my asics are very quiet and as you can see in pics,i have keept them in my hause and no hastle whatever… my heating bills is down by 2/3. :slight_smile:

KD6 is sold out on official website, they had a lottery for registered users and only randomly chosen received an invitation link. I wasn’t one of them unfortunately.
You can get them from resellers but bear in mind you are not going to get it until end of April or later and prices are going well above $50000

There are lots of scam sites also, so be careful.
If you look for safe transaction I can recommend the seller im using, bought 4 times and no problem credit card and PayPal payment.
Let me know if you need website so I’ll drop it here

Thanks for the reply. I’ve been thinking about having the miner hosted, because the sound level is a bit of a concern.
You have a nice looking shop, I’m impressed! It’s just a worry buying from an unknown seller though, although your shop does look genuine and very professional.

If it was my only shot I would not do it. I would yield farm instead. With 40K you can easily clear 5-10/month yield farming. I’m killing it right now.

1 Like

Haha thanks! That’s what I’ve been aiming for, been trying to improve the site over time.

Totally understand, before I found my own suppliers I use to hesitate all the time with unknown retailers.

I’ve been trying to add what I can to improve the customer experience and reduce the worry during the buying process.

Figured offering PayPal payments and providing video/phone consultations would help.

If you’re interested, we can schedule a zoom chat sometime (don’t worry you don’t have to show your face I can just show mine haha), I would be more than happy to jump on, could probably help recommend you some hosting services that I’ve used myself in the past too.

Cheers :slight_smile: