XFX 570 8gb RS XXX (exact model RX-570P8DFD6) Hynix H5GQ8H24MJR

Anyway here is my problem…
Got some used gpus, trying to mine ETH with SMOS. OC settings are RX boost -30, 1150 Core, 1850 Memory and default voltage is 1087mv, if I lower the voltage, it gives me vram error. If I increase the memory clock or core clock same error. This is the only stable setting but it is too much power for only 28mhs.

I tried tons of bioses to mod it with timings, heck I even tried one button with polaris bios editor, still crashing, except this current bios stuck on those clocks :frowning:
I asked XFX Support for the original bios, they have sent me 2 (1 gaming 1 mining) tried them both as stock, tried one click PBE on them, manual straps, nothing works.

Also I have the same model with Micron memory and it is rock solid 31mhs on 850mv with 1160 Core and 2000 Memory

I would say it is a hardware problem but that happens on 2 exact Hynix mem cards.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Good evening. I have same problem with this card. Can You please send me vbios that XFX sent you.
Best regards.

Morning

Core1150, memory2000, undervolt850, powerstage6

I have these settings on XFX, MSI, Saphire and some shines brand and it’s stable for me

Perhaps it’s bad luck in terms of silicon lottery. I hope you find a solution that works