XRP is down 30% Buy or

So today the SEC or US Securities and Exchange Commission filed a lawsuit stating that XRP isn’t a coin rather a Security when this happend

bitwise liquidated all their XRP and it went down more than 30% is it a good time to buy or sell off ?

1 Like

Its about to get Dumped hard, and delisted on many exchanges sell sell sell.

2 Likes

Went LIVE a little to talk about it… not financial advice but if there is no EXCHANGE to move XRP then there is NO XRP in my opinion.

1 Like

oh man i gotta get my XRP outta celsuis and sell it off what a day

it’s tanking hard, but i doubt this will be the end of it. i am not hodling mine and took my profits out. But its a good idea to get in between 5-10 cents a coin.
I am sure they may settle with a couple hundred million and be back in business. not shilling the coin, but truly what I feel may playout.

1 Like

XRP isn’t looking to dead it’s actually trading at $0.355668 and up 32% i am honestly confused

1 Like

If anyone has ripple ill give you a penny for it. today, tomorrow you can pay me to take it off your hands. If you bought the dip. wow (no comment)

1 Like

Investment contracts expiring there will be a few price correction before dropping heavy again.

I am optimistic on its future. I think it will be a big hit now and later. I remember my hate toward it at the beginning of its release but I also know they were very careful about how they got it to where it is now pre SEC claims with full disclosure of implementation.

1 Like

Taxes and regulations will control crypto futures. Some people get scammed and some trade themselves broke. But the big deal is not just safe investing, its the taxes and fees per closing trade plus crypto is an untapped government gravy train.

I expect the EU and UK to regulate if they haven’t already and XRP is a ripe target. So they start with a small cap and trash them with lawsuiits and later make friends with Bitcoin and seek political donations. Same thing happened to the Binary Options market when ICE opened in Atlanta except the Fed Went after brokerages not the exchange.

Death and taxes. Actor Denzel Washington said you’ll never see a Uhaul behind a hearse !
Great motivational video for traders

Denzel Washington’s Speech Will Leave You SPEECHLESS

1 Like

After wallstreetbets did the impossible now their pumping xrp like crazy the goal is on February 1 xrp will reach 1$ and the it’s already up by 32% its wild they might actually do it

That’s a thing. Aaaaand they’ve posted on wallstreetbets reddit with 1.7k up votes in 3 hours. Hopefully it’ll catch wind. Since their announcement of XRP investing for Monday XRP has gone up almost 50%. 50% 1.7k people and 3 hours. Hopefully Monday it’ll bang, zoom, to the moon alice. Hey Drew! You :eyes: this???
1 Like

im already all in for this one i think its possible with the help of the community . To the moon :full_moon:

1 Like

When I posted the telegram group it had 20k members. It now has 170k members. This can be a good push. Could also be bamboozled and this is the actual pump and the dump is the time listed.

1 Like

Ah. I was right. The pump was actually the dump. Because they knew people would try to get in lower. Jk. But all of a sudden fiat leaks looks like it goes blank and you realized something went badly wrong… man. I was hoping for a new truck house ect. Hahaha. We are all dreamers…

1 Like

i thought it could blow up and when i bought in all hell broke loose just gotta hold and wait :joy:

1 Like