About I bought a ETC miner from Powpower

Before we buy from PowPower.net we should wait and see if Dave_Wolter receives the miner. I’m on the fence until then. The prices, availability, and method of payment sound a little too good to be true.

Not sure what the hell is going on with my miner. Stuck in a warehouse in Kentucky Should have been delivered to Florida by now! I bought on 4/15/22 they say it takes 7-10days. I have been waiting about a month now. It may be UPS’s fault I don’t know. I still have Paypal protection if I don’t receive my miner.
05/11/2022
11:27 A.M. In Warehouse
Warehouse Scan
Louisville, KY, United States
05/10/2022
10:59 P.M. On the Way
Import Scan
05/10/2022
12:22 A.M. Import Scan
05/06/2022
10:35 P.M. Import Scan
05/05/2022
11:34 P.M. Import Scan
05/05/2022
2:18 A.M. Import Scan
05/05/2022
1:33 A.M. Arrived at Facility
05/04/2022
4:08 P.M. Departed from Facility
Anchorage, AK, United States
05/04/2022
3:15 P.M. Departed from Facility
05/04/2022
1:37 P.M. Arrived at Facility
05/04/2022
8:27 P.M. Departed from Facility
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
05/02/2022
2:58 P.M. UPS initiated contact with receiver or importer for clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance.
05/02/2022
8:42 P.M. Your package is in transit. We’re updating plans to schedule your delivery. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city.
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
05/02/2022
8:30 P.M. Your package is in transit. We’re updating plans to schedule your delivery.
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
05/02/2022
7:15 A.M. The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.
04/30/2022
12:39 P.M. Export Scan
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
04/30/2022
12:39 P.M. Origin Scan
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
04/27/2022
5:02 P.M. Label Created
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
Hong Kong

1 Like

UPS sometimes sucks truly…Last time they deliver my package to FL, But i am in detroit…

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

Seems they are holding my miner for customs clearance from ups website
We work to obtain customs clearance as soon as we receive shipment information from our customers. When we are unable to receive clearance, we use this scan to let you know the package is being held until we can obtain the information needed for customs clearance.

2 Likes

Voskcoiners, please exercise extreme caution ordering from powpower.net. Falsifying customer testimony is likely a red flag.

Here is a screenshot in case the page gets deleted.

No offence taken,but you are really good at photoshop…lmao

Wow that was quick! And crazy accusation too! Now I can be sure you are a fraudster and powpower is 99% scam site! Do not send your hard earned money to these people!! Even if they are trying to be legit, they can easily accuse you of something ridiculous like how I just got accused of!! Crypto space scammers never failed to amaze me these days… There are many other trusted ASIC resellers out there, don’t be a fool people! You have been warned!

UPS is asking me for the corporate address and tax id of the importer before they deliver the miner. Why did they not ask me before they charged me $145.88 for shipping? A total mess. I have gotten support and was told that I will be reimbursed for the shipping fee so I think they are trying to be legit they just don’t know what they are doing.

@Dave_Wolter Just going off of the delays and shipping issues, I won’t order from powpower. I hope you get your miner though, keep us updated.

1 Like

Hi bro,
Thank you for your supervision of powpower.
First of all, we supposed there is no evidence to say that powpower is a scammer website, powpower’s blog is open and free for everyone who are welcome to give us real feedback to make us more trustworthy. All the products in display are real as well as what we send to customers. As you said we still have a lot of to do to improve.Thanks for your following!
Powpower
Best regards

Dear Wolter
Appreciate that you trust powpower. Import tariffs are different according to different countries.We know few about the tariff requirements of your state, so please communicate with the local customs about the details. We are so sorry that the service of UPS is a little delayed, which brings you inconvenience. But we will follow you instantly and bear a part of your losses,
pls check your email,
thank you for your support always.

I was under the impression ETC was moving to the POS model rendering POW useless? hence the recent spikes prior to the major dips?

As a new miner brand to VOSKCOIN, we did never or will scam anyone in any orders of our customers who trust us. In domestic market, powpower is an influential brand which have held many exhibitions of this industry, limited by local domestic government policy refraining about cryptocurrency mining and everything about it. So we have to turn to overseas market for survival. It is being new to it that the service of ups delivery is out of our control this time. We accept your criticism and supervision, and what we can do is to improve our service, thanks for your kind hearts.
check the following why powpower is not scammer.

Grin Substack Clearance

Grin Forum

https://forum.grin.mw/search?expanded=true&q=powpower

Grin Github Clearance

@Dave_Wolter. Hi Dave, just curious if there has been any progress on your order yet?? Thanks for any update…

1 Like

Unfortunately still in UPS jail. I have given them my information. We shall see. Powpower is going to reimburse me for shipping problem though. Good support! I will post when I get it if it does not get sent back. Maybe I can get it at the new price :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, i saw the new price of powpower, that’s beautiful

I won’t lie if they turn out legit their prices are super super competitive! Waiting on next payday.

Thanks
Doug

Dam your still going through that yea I’d wouldn’t ever buy from them now

Powpower is totally legit and I recommend them. My miner is up and running. UPS sucks and dropped the ball. Not Powpower and they are making it right. I am getting a g1 mini now only $299 !

4 Likes