AKMiner.com | Legitimate deal? or Scam?

Hello,

[USED Whatsminer M20S 68T SHIP NOW !!! ( FREE SHIPPING ) | Cryptocurrency Miner Online Shop – AKminer]

I found this deal of AKMiner.com, and I would like to hear your voices about if this would be a potential scam or not.
How were people’s experiences with this retailer?

You can search by the name to see prior threads like this one - My experience with AKminer.com

I had a good experience with them, bought a LT5 Pro, working well and no issues. only problem I really had was it seemed like shipping time took forever (4 weeks to receive from date the label was printed at DHL) but that wasn’t really their problem as I know Goldshell and others have had the same issue.

ive seen them around for a while… lots of Min order Quantinty… … does alot on Telegram or whatever

and by that i mean 50’s 100s + min order ammount… go get the link for their T.me they have tons of vids etc … prices are HIGHER then what i pay… so i never delt with em… still got the pics from back then lol

Legit, its one of the most trusted sellers!

Just never order from Joyson from AKMiner, biggest SCAM I ever had.
-He let me wait 10 months before sending a Maschine….

• he sent a 8400 MH Model as replacement of the 9500 MH Model he couldn’t deliver after having my 20k $ for a year
  • and he shipped a DEFECTIVE Miner
  • he also refuses to give support or refund the order
  • he said „ask Bitmain for support“ and on the website it say clearly „the RESELLER is responsible…“

Joyson AKMiner = Biggest SCAM

I’m in a slightly similar position with the asic I purchased. After paying for a l7 9.16 and waiting for a considerable time, I noticed I was sent a l7 8800m. Needless to say I am less than happy, but wish to give the supplier a chance to resolve it. I’ve contacted the supplier a number of times since Jun 14 and have simply been told they are waiting on the agent, then the manufacturer to deal with it. I don’t wish to name names as I would hope they deal with it in a reasonable timely manner and I have always believed the mark of a good company is one who is able to deal with things when they go wrong.

So I will leave it until mid Jul in hope they will resolve this. The contract I had was with this supplier and not anyone else. If they don’t resolve it then I will have no choice but to inform users on different forums who the are and the fact l have been stitched up with a lesser performing asic than they were under contract to supply me. I hope it’s not the case that they were the ones to purposely ship the incorrect model.

I sincerely hope they resolve it and am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I also got also scammed by Joyson from AKMiner.

I lost over 25 000 $ in Bitcoin. -.-’

Biggest mistake of my life = AKMiner

I ordered kd6 in March for July delivery. I emailed Joyson 27th of June for delivery date He sent me dhl tracking information. Delivered on the 29th. Of June.
Thanks Joyson
I also ordered a kd6 from Bigskyasics March 29th for May delivery I have not received it yet. Aaron has no delivery estimate. Still waiting.
I lost half my money before I even received miner. Not one of my better investments.

Akminer is legit. Joyson has always been helpful.

stay AWAY from AKminer they are a scam, will hold your money hostage by “selling” and committing you to one model and then saying they ran out to force you into another model, Ordered Antminer KS3 9.4TH to then get pushed into “like new” Iceriver machine that was crazy used, rusted and one broke down after first day.STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY!!!

Joyson / Bill all of them are a huge Scam