Antminer Bitmain L7 Delay

that mine lol

I think you’re wrong on this one. https://imgur.com/a/FYusMeg#vE5gxQS and https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/shfbq0/l7_are_finally_here_pics_are_for_those_that_are/

Here is a link on others that received their L7 miners. It looks exactly like S19

Lol, got the wrong image. Damn iPhone 13 mini and my giant hands.

another s19 ? or did i miss it saying l7,

why change the subject >? noithing wrong with my credibility. just show proof and all good… u sure wouldnt be here braggn about it. and not HOOKING IT UP… trying to change it to change the subject … :joy:

oh i gues SINCE BITMAIN … officially ANNOUNCED they shipped it . gues i missed it … BITMAIN ANNOUNCES ANY SHIPMENT OR RELEASE of any items. nothing is shipped out withoutan official statement saying its shipped :man_shrugging:

You are correct in your assumption.

1 Like

are you serious ? u really suk at editing fkn scammer … get the fuk outa here - BUSTED IN YOUR OWN SCAM GAME - SO NOW U TRY TO SHIFT FOCUS TO SOMETHING ELSE>. PATHETIC …

@Brandon_Wampler
and talbert u can fkoff too . youll be getting a letter from one of my lawfirms also … that i can GUARANTEE 100%… tired of yalls bs @Talbertc6 … youll see who is what.

@VoskCoin just a fyi

@MrMike1992 check these out… what u think

Did L7’s come with a 12 month warranty? Just asking because that serial number only has 170 days left on it.

1 Like

OUCH, daaaamn… they do dont they //… that one i missed

From a quick Google search I believe they only come with a 6 month warranty.

1 Like

LOL now thats funny… good man. :+1:

anyways… !!

Wow, this is crazy. Hope everyone is paying attention…

anywways… waste of time

My man, I am sorry you have been targeted too by @Master3004. he has real issues and has been nothing but bad news lately. He just sent a DM to me saying that I asked to be sued, lol. What I really do not understand is why he has not been banned from this community @VoskCoin

1 Like

rephrase that … you said you would. and i will follow through. :v:

You sound a little desperate, posting 10 or more times a day trying to make yourself look legit.

toobad i am and defending myself. toobad for u :grin: