Antminer Bitmain L7 Delay

Of course you are. Defending yourself for not delivering something that was payed for. 2 Months and counting.

1 Like

Thanks man. I’m relatively new here so I had no idea about him or really anything going on. I was really surprised and kind of weirded out until others started telling me about him.

2 Likes

Thank you Robert!

180 days

No problem!! It’s in Alaska and has cleared customs. Hopefully I’ll have it by next Friday. I will definitely share pics. It does look just like an S19 so kind of boring but at least people will know they exist :v:t3:

1 Like

They DEFINITELY started shipping no matter what some may say. My buddy just received his today.

4 Likes

Nice. I have been mining with mine for almost 48 hours and my hash rate is almost exactly what your buddies average is. Not too bad.

2 Likes

Ive never bought directly from Bitmain, their website says “January 2022” and “Future orders coming soon” Im going to assume they will sell out quickly. Anyway of getting notified of when their in stock, or does anyone use web tools like distil to get notified? thanks

Awesome. That is quite reassuring :ok_hand:

They’re here!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yup, they sure are. Congrats.

There are multiple L7 unboxing videos on YouTube now too for any people still buying the deception that they haven’t started shipping yet.

Sweet!! :sunglasses:

YouTube is in on it!

1 Like

Too funny. No idea why the pic is sideways!!:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Ordered one yesterday. Hopefully in about a month…

We still have about 300 L7 units in stock in Hong Kong, China, for shipment within three days

Do you know Charlie Lin personally, or are you just posting youtube videos of factories doing miners in china?

We know each other, he is our agent, you can ask him