Antminer Bitmain L7 Delay

What is your price on the l7

OK i would suggest you reach out to him and have him make a short video commenting on Voskcoin forum members and that might go a very long way to making your business en-devour legitimate here. I know I have and many others have watched his videos over time and he’s legit. So seeing him mention this site and your products would def be a ++.

1 Like

Agreed :+1:t2:

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea, but he’s a freelancer, we’re just a business partnership and can’t influence his creative direction, but I’ll still go talk to him about it

1 Like

21-22K, the price according to how many units you buy to decide

Most generally don’t send 20k to strangers on the internet.

Trading should be a very long process, we need to keep communicating to build trust

L7 are available now. Just not sure how many. No need to wait or pre-order.

I’ve got 50 9.05 in stock and ready to go 7-10 day. Launching website shortly. There was a Hangup with Coinbase Commerce. There is absolutely no customer privacy with their payment provider so I had to start over and went with CoinPayments instead. Much more privacy for the consumer.

In stock in Hong Kong or us?

Price delivered?

Pm

1 Like

Can you send me your concact I am interested in buying…

What will the price be?

$23,750

Lol nice try. That’s not your picture of L7. Gtfo

Ur right it’s not my dhl info ?

Sure you might’ve received one L3 for all we know. If you really want to prove it, open up the box and show us the L7 with matching serial number

. . . . I guess you haven’t followed along with what my issue is / has been,

So you apparently have this L7 delivered at your residence but you can’t open it? What it is that you received?

That’s the same serial number being given by everyone who says they have L7 stock access.