Antminer L3+ in 2022

I just bought 2 more l3+
I now have six running

Am I out of my mind?
Is the L7 going to destroy me soon?

Somebody weigh in here :wink:

2 Likes

No one knows how we get affected by new and better devices going into market. Definitely will make it difficulty increase. But if we believe in crypto long run. Keep mining and hopefully will pay off big some day. I’m just trying to be more and more cautious of prices I’m willing to pay for miners now.

1 Like

Out of curiosity how much did one cost you?

Im in the same boat…

I currently have 3 l3+ and i like them but the arrival of the L7 stops me from buying more…

Will wait until the L7’s start hashing and see the impact on the difficulty level before buying more of them…

I have six l3++ running and just bought a seventh. I really feel the L7’s are already hashing on and off on the network. There has been huge swing in network hashrate at times that seems weird. Im banking on it not changing a whole lot but who knows. I could be dead wrong. All I know is the l3’s are fairly easy to run and quieter and more profitable than an s9. Seem to run like champs. Anything more profitable is such a big jump up in price. I think litecoin and doge have a long way to run up as well in the future.

Hope your right

Just bought 2 for 2500 Canadian

I wonder what the depreciation in value on an L7 and revenue will be like for someone who does finally get one for the crazy prices they are listed for. If they aren’t hashing on network yet I would assume it would go way down from the daily profit they are projecting now. I’m hoping to have my l3’s close to payoff if and when that does happen. But such is crypto. Risk vs reward I guess. My luck I’ll be the one holding the bag!

Prices to purchase L3+'s may drop as well when the L7’s will start hashing for real…

We should see soon enough but no big moves for me with the L3+'s until a couple of weeks thats for sure…

The L3+ miner sales are definitely dropping since it’s reflecting on the sale price. Refurbished miners + used psu are now in the 815-830 price range. I think this is going to continue as we get closer and closer to the release of L7. I do have hopes for LTC and its project for the future. There was so much fad around nfts and different ethereum competitors last bull cycle that LTC couldn’t be in the limelight with others. However, this coin being one of the OG in the space is definitely going to stay for long time.

One thing that worries me with LTC mining is the fact that most part of the pool rewards comes from Doge as we speak, and i have a lot less confidence in Doge than LTC…

convert to LTC every month or so often

Yeah thats what i do.

I just wasnt there before merged mining, so was mining ltc alone as profitable as merged mining is right now?

You can convert all your doge earnings to ltc automatically if you mine at litecoinpool.org i remember using it for a while in the past

I’m trying to get an L3 for 800-850, but they’re selling for like 1100 on eBay.

That’s over a year ROI for a used, possibly 4-5 year old piece of equipment.

Yep litecoinpool pays you in LTC, my question is more like if Doge takes a big hit, i presume LTC mining will be impacted pretty badly since merge mining is 60-70% Doge currently??

1 Like

This meme coin can definitely take a hit but it has become so popular over the past 2 years that it’s going to take lot more than the bear market / consolidation to sink this beast (cute doggy) haha…more than likely the introduction of L7 will have bigger impact

Join vosk discord I just bought two off a guy for 1840 shipped did it yesterday so I haven’t gotten it yet but I’ve tracked shipment will be here tomorrow so there outthere

1 Like

That’s still 920 each and about a year ROI at 0.12/kWh. I tried to get some on the dip down to 120 but they were still going for 900+

I worry about doge being the most profitable part of merge mining as well. Prob the thing I like least. Even though I’m paid all in litecoin of doge takes a serious hit so will my profit since doge makes most of that profit. I have $.07 power though so that helps a bunch. But like anything if there wasn’t any risk then everybody would be doing it. And I enjoy doing it and learning on the way.