Are asicminersus.com and hasklake.io reliable vendors?

Yup, I used Hashlake but I bought 2 goldshell boxes, I spent around 2k usd on their site. Everything is working fine so far and they have answered every email and whatsapp message very fast.

Thanks guys, I’ll see which one I end up going with and provide any updates that might be useful for anyone else in a similar situation. I appreciate all your help.

I’m doing a deal with Asicminersus right now… I’ll report back.

Seems they have some convincing videos posted

2 Likes

I’ve just ordered a ck6 from asicminersus, paid through PayPal so should be safe, hopefully be here soon so will let you know, Andrew has been mega helpful throughout and I already have orders in for different miners.

2 Likes

Oh sweet good to know you guys have orders with asicminersus, yes definitely let me know how it goes, might buy from them in the future.

1 Like

My stuff should be here this week. I talked to Andrew this morning. He’s very responsive and transparent. Once my stuff is in my hands I’ll report back. UPDATE: he just did a unboxing / demo of my miner… Tell him Smitty sent you.

Hello, this is Andrew with ASICMinersUS.com The URL above isn’t spelled correctly. We are here and if you have questions about us please reach to us at asicminersus@gmail.com. We appreciate the support from the people below, we have nothing to hide.

1 Like

Its asicminersus.com. Try that. If you have any questions, please email me directly asicminersus@gmail.com

1 Like

Your miner is on the way, Please let everyone know when it shows up! We appreciate your support!

Andrew

2 Likes

It’s here setup and mining!! Thx again!!

1 Like

Ck6 arrived today from Andrew at asicminersus now time get it set up and running :+1: first of many.

Just transferred money over for a kd6 also so putting a bloody lot in trust in him now, wouldn’t have sent it if didn’t trust him tho.

He’s been great to deal with and very patient with myself while arranging funds to make payment.

All my future business will be with Andrew at asicminersus, I’m glad found a trust worthy site where you can phone or email for adivce at any time.

These where my first purchases of miners and takes a lot to order as you don’t know who’s out scamming and not, plus a lot of money to put out, but with credit card and PayPal for first purchase makes it a lot easier to build the trust.

Thanks Andrew much appreciated

Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences and your thoughts. Definitely I will consider ASIC miners US for any future miner purchases!

Hello,
You can buy cheaper price from china , for example CK6 new price is 10325 usd .

Buy at your own risk, “All sales final” or “No refunds” means you run the risk of losing everything you paid for and end up with junk with no recourse to recoup your money.

1 Like

Yes brother , i understand your concern , but it is very big difference in price and if buy new miner then have warranty and can return to producer company for warranty . as i am working many years tried to do my best , because if want work long time , first must be true with people .

Price can’t be the primary consideration here. Consider this post as a reference and why one should be cautious when making decisions based solely on price. Hey guys, I am new to ASIC mining. My CK5 miners has been working fine for the last 1 month but now for Miner 1 CPB1 has stopped working(see the photo). For my CK5 miner 2 has only CPB1 working and the rest stopped working. I updated the firmware, still t
This guy spent 20k on two CK5’s and they both quit on him. Without a refund policy in place he just lost 20k and has to go through the nerve racking process of trying to get through to Goldshell, which isn’t exactly a simple process.

Oh and I want to thank @B.z for sharing this with us. It’s to see the downsides as well as the upsides.

1 Like

I bought my first “professional” miner from Andrew also. He has a direct pricing deal on the LT5pro. I like the credit card option to buy, because of the additional security. And since I’m starting out, I don’t have enough crypto mined to make the transfer. I highly recommend Asic miners us.

Hey , smitty , I’m thinking of buying a miner from asic miner us. How has your purchase work out for you ?

You should check with Justin @badgerlandcrypto to see if he can beat the price.

2 Likes