Are asicminersus.com and hasklake.io reliable vendors?

Hi everyone, I am completely new to asic mining. I have some money saved up and want to invest it towards buying an asic miner. These things aren’t cheap, so I wanted to make sure I give my money to a reliable vendor that I can be sure about.

I came across asicminerus.com and was wondering if anyone knows if they are reliable? They seem to be pretty new vendors which is a bit sketchy, but they seem to be really transparent, so maybe they are legit.

I also saw hashlake.io and they seem to be reliable. But I read about some downfalls with them too (i.e. All sales are final sale, cost does not include customs duty, etc.). What are your thoughts on this seller?

Thank you guys in advance, I really appreciate your help.

already offline… asicminerus.com

These people are using a webserver forwarder. I would not trust that.

I can’t across them as well and I have the same question. Lachoca which miner are you trying to buy ?

I think you type it wrong cause it works for me.

1 Like

I see. I think I am a bit too skeptical with ASIC Miners US given they are really new. So I will probably pass on them.

For Hashlake, I tried to do as much research on them to see if they are legit:

I found a different post on this forum of someone mentioning Hashlake was reliable (What sites do you recommend for buying miners? - #8 by Philippe_Duco) it looks like they received their miners as expected

Also I found on Reddit some other people trust Hashlake and had good experiences with them (https://www.reddit.com/r/LegitASIC/comments/rn9jmv/hashlakeio_site/).

I wanted to pre-order the KD6 from them. I emailed them and they have responded to all my questions and have been helpful. Even so, it’s a lot of money, and I just want to be sure I am not getting scammed before going through with this.

Does @cryptominernv or @Aaron_Raycove have KD6 you can afford?

Surely the peace of payment to someone like them even if $500 more dollars is better than prepayment for months not knowing if you made a good decision to just save a few dollars.

Yup, I used Hashlake but I bought 2 goldshell boxes, I spent around 2k usd on their site. Everything is working fine so far and they have answered every email and whatsapp message very fast.

Thanks guys, I’ll see which one I end up going with and provide any updates that might be useful for anyone else in a similar situation. I appreciate all your help.

I’m doing a deal with Asicminersus right now… I’ll report back.

Seems they have some convincing videos posted

2 Likes

I’ve just ordered a ck6 from asicminersus, paid through PayPal so should be safe, hopefully be here soon so will let you know, Andrew has been mega helpful throughout and I already have orders in for different miners.

2 Likes

Oh sweet good to know you guys have orders with asicminersus, yes definitely let me know how it goes, might buy from them in the future.

1 Like

My stuff should be here this week. I talked to Andrew this morning. He’s very responsive and transparent. Once my stuff is in my hands I’ll report back. UPDATE: he just did a unboxing / demo of my miner… Tell him Smitty sent you.

Hello, this is Andrew with ASICMinersUS.com The URL above isn’t spelled correctly. We are here and if you have questions about us please reach to us at asicminersus@gmail.com. We appreciate the support from the people below, we have nothing to hide.

1 Like

Its asicminersus.com. Try that. If you have any questions, please email me directly asicminersus@gmail.com

1 Like

Your miner is on the way, Please let everyone know when it shows up! We appreciate your support!

Andrew

2 Likes

It’s here setup and mining!! Thx again!!

1 Like

Ck6 arrived today from Andrew at asicminersus now time get it set up and running :+1: first of many.

Just transferred money over for a kd6 also so putting a bloody lot in trust in him now, wouldn’t have sent it if didn’t trust him tho.

He’s been great to deal with and very patient with myself while arranging funds to make payment.

All my future business will be with Andrew at asicminersus, I’m glad found a trust worthy site where you can phone or email for adivce at any time.

These where my first purchases of miners and takes a lot to order as you don’t know who’s out scamming and not, plus a lot of money to put out, but with credit card and PayPal for first purchase makes it a lot easier to build the trust.

Thanks Andrew much appreciated

Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences and your thoughts. Definitely I will consider ASIC miners US for any future miner purchases!

Hello,
You can buy cheaper price from china , for example CK6 new price is 10325 usd .