Are asicminersus.com and hasklake.io reliable vendors?

Buy at your own risk, “All sales final” or “No refunds” means you run the risk of losing everything you paid for and end up with junk with no recourse to recoup your money.

1 Like

Yes brother , i understand your concern , but it is very big difference in price and if buy new miner then have warranty and can return to producer company for warranty . as i am working many years tried to do my best , because if want work long time , first must be true with people .

Price can’t be the primary consideration here. Consider this post as a reference and why one should be cautious when making decisions based solely on price. Hey guys, I am new to ASIC mining. My CK5 miners has been working fine for the last 1 month but now for Miner 1 CPB1 has stopped working(see the photo). For my CK5 miner 2 has only CPB1 working and the rest stopped working. I updated the firmware, still t
This guy spent 20k on two CK5’s and they both quit on him. Without a refund policy in place he just lost 20k and has to go through the nerve racking process of trying to get through to Goldshell, which isn’t exactly a simple process.

Oh and I want to thank @B.z for sharing this with us. It’s to see the downsides as well as the upsides.

1 Like

I bought my first “professional” miner from Andrew also. He has a direct pricing deal on the LT5pro. I like the credit card option to buy, because of the additional security. And since I’m starting out, I don’t have enough crypto mined to make the transfer. I highly recommend Asic miners us.

Hey , smitty , I’m thinking of buying a miner from asic miner us. How has your purchase work out for you ?

You should check with Justin @badgerlandcrypto to see if he can beat the price.

2 Likes