Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

would be better if we do it here in public tho

2 Likes

I call BSā€¦

3 Likes

Maybe you should text/call him today and see if you get an answer. Advise him there is one of those nice threads on VoskCoin he needs to come use his smart mouth in.

2 Likes

I ordered from Steve the same time as you guys and was sent the same text of pictures and other BSā€¦ I would speak with him one day and he was cool and the next time he was pissedā€¦. I spent about $10k with him about three weeks later I sent him my banking info to him and told him to refund my moneyā€¦ he did go on a rant but about an hour later he was at the bank and I got a refund.

when i asked for a refund he just said they dont do refunds

1 Like

We talked over the phone last night till 10:48pm

today is a different day. the shit is alot deeper than 10:48 last night.

2 Likes

I sure hope he comes through for everyoneā€¦

3 Likes

I understand your point. But no telling how many people are contacting him and it getting overwhelmed on his end, Iā€™m just stating this cause Iā€™m a business owner of myself and I service a lot of impatient people with my line of work when it comes to doing service repairs and doing air drop orders. Only so much a one man show @Master3004 can do and canā€™t control the speed of suppliers with shortage of workers, and the speed of shipping services/ hold ups at customs/ weather delays/ Covid bs delays/ and of course the holiday backed up orders that can cause delays too.

I just recently got a order from goldshell that I placed in November and Iā€™m just now getting partial of my orders in on shipping due to shipping and custom delays.

Not saying anything bad at all just stating the variables of situations that can come to play

@VoskCoin

Iā€™m sure all of this would be cool with people if you have good communication skillsā€¦. You canā€™t treat people like crape especially people that has sent money and expect anything different.

2 Likes

Mrmike1992 get outta here with you Master3004 fan boy BS. People have lost hundreds of thousands with this guy. I import high dollar items all day long and know exactly the current shipping and supply issues, There are NO 2 month delays in the legit non-scam world unless all was already communicated.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just stating what I deal with and the dealings Iā€™ve done with him and communicated with. Didnā€™t know giving my feedback just like everyone else in this post was any different, but Iā€™m that black sheep out of the group? Iā€™ve done a large order with him and done a small order with him.

I have run a computer repair business for 20 years. I have only told 3 people to fuck off. If you run a business, you are more transparent when problems arise.

5 Likes

Problem is capital; as well as laying out a ton of money than being stuck with ur :eggplant: in ur hand due to the amount of flakes and trolls that are amongst us. Sure youā€™ll say someone will take it, but when? As you said some are doing this to take care of their families. So I have the contact, you have the $ and we do our best to be transparent and help one another, after all we are all each other has. People help people and people are meant to connect and build bonds and such. I feel this is more important now than ever.

2 Likes

@VoskCoin i purchased a KD Box from him on Dec 8th for $5619. No sign of a tracking number yet either.

1 Like

yall are nutz is waht ima say about this lolā€¦ seriouslyā€¦

1 Like

Thanks @Master3004 i got my S19J Pro from ya and got it powered on and working!

i know it works because i sold it to u. or i wouldnt haveā€¦

1 Like

@VoskCoin check your email plz

1 Like

Yes @VoskCoin i will be providing you with 26 guys who have sent Master money with no tracking numbers. I will send you each person, the amount they sent, what they ordered, and the date

2 Likes