Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

I saved up for 2 years, I can’t believe this…

Many legitimate sellers would tell you upfront that it would take no longer than 1 calendar month for IN STOCK items to be delivered to your door. Please don’t make other legit sellers look bad. Some are doing this to support family after a big hit during pandemic. Thank You

2 Likes

I also ordered 2 kdboxs back on Dec 5 and if it comes to it would pay for a lawyer aswell

I am pretty sure with the money involved (i’m into him for 3 KD boxes) all of us are on that page.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

This is what I ordered from him on the 16th.

1- S19 Pro 110ths
1- IbeLink K1+

2 Likes

I ordered a S19J pro 96 along with many other miners from @Master3004 and got it in. No issues at all he’s been super great about everything I have asked. Be patient and not a complete ass of yourself and he will do you good

Very smart thing to do @Coolhand. Same thing happened to me with my KD BOX order when I was very new to mining. He told me it was “SQUARE” that screwed him because he wasn’t willing to share his customers info. lol…I knew the moment he said that he was a scam. I immediately called my bank and got the transaction reversed in my favor.

1 Like

@MrMike1992 That’s part of the scam though, you deliver a small amount and quick. get your “Donations and reviews” paint yourself as the hero. Drive traffic, then pull a bait and switch collect 2.2M over the next month or so. Then you disappear. He just used you to get to everyone else.

5 Likes

@MrMike1992 what did you order?

1 Like

I also ordered a $27k miner (preorder) several months back. Miner still not out but this has me concerned. Hopefully Steven follows through as this isn’t an insignificant amount to anyone.

1 Like

4-K1+
1-KD6 (pre order)
1-KD5
1-S19JPro 96

@VoskCoin I ordered a S19J pro 96 along with many other miners from @Master3004 and got it in. No issues at all he’s been super great about everything I have asked. @VoskCoin

Is MrMike1992 one of Master3004’s fake accounts? Or one of his buddies in on the Ponzi?

4 Likes

You can call my personal phone and look up my business if you think I’m a sub account for him. I’m just a customer of his and he’s been great communication on my part

1 Like

My post says “isn’t an insignificant amount” - a little double negative

1 Like

I thought Steven dropshipped everything, that’s a UPS ground label and obviously didn’t come from China.

3 Likes

It was one he had on hand I contacted him about it and was shipped out, I made this pic upload as proof that he’s done me right when it comes to orders I get them in.

LOL i have been patient since nov 14th, when i asked a question I was told
I was a whiner and all i had to do was look up a tracking # I have not recieved. Why do I have to be civil when treated like that. Still no info on my order.

2 Likes

All im gonna say is that hes a scam artist. I spent HOURS AND HOURS on the phone with him. I have text messages where he has told me he spent 50k+ in a hour buying mining power off nicehash and using it to earn “block rewards” . I can post up ALL the text messages back and forth between him and I. He spilled the bucket to me about a lot of stuff he was doing, AFTER I had sent him the money… trust me if I had known all this I would’ve NEVER sent him the money. @VoskCoin I sent you a PM. I am working on a list now with everyone.

Anyone reading this, send me a PM with your name and what u ordered from him, etc. I will compile the list and talk with Vosk directly if he’s willing to do something about it. I only live 2 hours from Steven’s “home address” if thats really even his address and I can easily get a lawyer for all of us and we can do a zoom chat with everyone involved and discuss things. Shoot me a PM on here and me and @TommyKnocker95 will work together to get legal proceedings started against him if anyone is interested in taking him to court to get their money back. I am willing to throw in on the Lawyer, and appear in court against him if other people can’t make it here. I have all of the text messages and pictures saved where he is constantly talking shit about taking people’s money and ordering miners for himself to use. Not only do I have that but if everyone gets together and we can talk to @VoskCoin about this and get this handled it would be fantastic. Everyone that lost money, send me your info. I will be waiting. I am talking to @TommyKnocker95 now about everything.

6 Likes