Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

I ordered 2 miners from him December 16th, I have not been on him yet on my shipping as it had only been 4 weeks. But I will be nervous if we don’t hear something soon. I sent him roughly 32k that day, hoping his supplier or him comes around and delivers.

2 Likes

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for ya. We know he does not seem to be able to ship Kd Boxes.

2 Likes

… And I’m waiting for KD BOX since 7th of December

3 Likes

I finally got a better image of his house and some structure in the back yard

2 Likes

So…who would you recommend? I was very close to sending about 30k.

Hope this is all better than it looks and you all get your asics.

1 Like

Compass is the only ASIC reseller we recommend right now, in full transparency they do support the channel. Here’s our link

The fact is Compass Mining isn’t a scam, US based, and they employ about 100 people now.

5 Likes

If it is called a bad judgement on order on Steven side, then refunds should be sent today to anyone that requests them and if it has been more than 30 days.

I dont get all these seller popping up and saying “they got a supplier” … fuck that. Order the unit from your pocket and sell it as in hand and ready to ship upon payment. There is no good deal when you are waiting on who knows what for over 30 days. Make these pop up sellers buy the stuff and actually sell it. No DROP SHIPPING. That is the only reason I never ordered from Steven. He kept saying it is in china and upon payment it ships. Well that is not the case as it seems, and even if he did tell you 30-45 days, I would have told him to order it and when it is in his hands to ship, I will pay for it.

1 Like

You guys must not know about these sites >

You pay them such a small fee and they post the crap out of where ever you ask for positive reviews and they never brought anything from you.

lol the way he is not even responding to things, he may be gone.

Anyone that has been texting him actively should try today now. Might get crickets only.

I texted with him a few times and almost pulled the trigger but got but off by his asshole attitude. So glad I didn’t go through with it.
Feel terrible for all of those that did order with him. Hope if comes back to you 2x in the future

1 Like

@Scot_Smith i ordered the same unit Nov. 16. Steven fed me some crap about my credit card screwed up his dealings with Go Daddy. Sent me a bunch of screen shots and said he would refund me. Well 2 months later no 1246 and on refund. Luckily I called m credit card company and put in a dispute. Good luck to all of you who spent your hard earned money. If I can be of assistance, please let me know.

I’ve used BT Miner many times and had no problems at all.

Well I have this to add now, wasn’t gonna even mention it but this has blown up…

For someone that’s sitting on 2.2m in crypto, sure was rude to me when I asked about a deal on some L3’s. I’ve ran a few small LLC’s in my time and this is not how you treat any customer period.

I’d never buy anything from this guy even if legit.

So many scams out there, just so many. It is a sad situation for USA really when 100% of the machine providers are not in our country.

One tough thought… if you were in China and could make a machine that makes $250 a day profit… would you sell it? Why?

Maybe this is why the majority of coins are mined in China. If you figure out how to make some good machines in the USA you can make some huge money

ooffaaa ROUGH post… I’m going on the record asap to say that i have vouched for SD and JABOC in the past because i did in fact order a few used L3s, a couple of brand new APW7, a mini doge, some fans, boards, and cables.
I received everything and in a decently timely manner, it was the holiday season so i was patient , we had many phone calls regarding update on shipping, even just to bullshit and talk, as well multiple phone calls at basically any hour to help set up the L3’s as they were my first asics.
Clearly not 10s of thousands of dollars in equipment like other users, so i don’t know if that plays a part in any way shape or form.

You were the little fish to attract the big fish. All the money in, and the little fish got fed and bragged about it. The bigger fish are now coming Steven. They look hungry.

2 Likes

I ordered an ST-Box from him on December 9th and sent him $1120 in crypto, never heard anything unless I messaged him, and he would just push back the delivery date. It’s been 39 days and I have made orders on the Goldshell website and already received the items, so we know shipping from China doesn’t take that long. So, he is definitely not going to ship anything.

Luckily, it’s nothing that I couldn’t afford to lose but it’s frustrating that this stuff happens even on these forums.

Currently looking into finding a legal team that can help everyone out. I’ll keep you all posted.

3 Likes

LOL just realized there was a 5th Goldshell restock today since ordering from him in Nov. But you know them “suppliers”…

3 Likes