Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

It was offered for $700 in another thread, I jumped on it just for fun.
One hash pcb had issues and 4 asic’s need replaced on it [after debug’n], but I was able to do some patching for testing and it came back online. System is online with 3 boards full tilt and #2 at a degraded state until I can swap out the 4 asic that have issues. Its online now making $4 a day so that’s a win win. Was a fun puzzle. Who’s got broken stuff for sale? lol

3 Likes

Agree, those prices are high.

I have been quiet for a LONG TIME about this…

I ordered a USED Innosilicon A10 PRO ETH 6GB from Master3004 on December 19th… we communicated a good bit, talked on the phone for hours and everything seemed great! Well… here we are on January 17th and he hasn’t texted me back in weeks… I had been giving him the benefit of the doubt but at this point im scratching it off as I got scammed. Simple as that. $8,000 gone…

All you people that say he is “legit” guess what… you’re buying little L3+ miners that he has laying around in his house… if you buy ANYTHING larger than that from him he never delivers apparently and keeps saying it’s “coming from china be patient” yea well fuck that shit! It doesn’t take 3 months to get miners from china… and if you have access to those miners in china then why do u quit responding to my messages? I understand you may be busy but if someone spends $8,000 with you thats not a small order for a small time guy from Georgia. Just a Bit Of Coin is TOTAL SCAM! I WARN YOU, STAY AWAY! If I EVER get my miner I will update and let everyone know but I HIGHLY DOUBT anything will ever be sent to me…

Just think about all the people who vouched for him and they had never received miners from him yet… he has scammed everyone out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. I have seen his coinbase records… from november to Jan. he did almost a million dollars of income and scammed probably more than 50 people on here that are still " waiting on their miners"

IF he reads this, which i hope he does… message me back and quit hiding. give me an actual ship date or just tell me i got fucking scammed dude. quit hiding in the shadows acting like your business is “legit” when its NOT. Anyone can get L3+ miners and ship them to people… they are EVERYWHERE right now because they’re just little toys u play with when it comes to mining. When you want a full size ASIC rig that costs $8,000+ HE NEVER DELIVERS!!!

Anyone that has received an ASIC rig from him that cost more than $5,000 PLEASE comment and let me know he didn’t scam you… I wanna hear it! For the people in the back!..

I guarantee you the only miners he ever delivers to his customers are those little $1,000 L3+ miners… something needs to be done about him… this has gotten WAY outta hand. He should NOT be a “trusted vendor” and he should be banned immediately.

Steven, I will delete my post and praise u as soon as I receive my miner… chop chop! the clock is ticking…

6 Likes

@VoskCoin

Well I am in the SAME boat. Orders on Dec 8th. Two weeks out I asked him for an update and he told me 2 more weeks unless he decides to move me to the bottom of the list, a threat.

I have had 9 others reach out to me in the PMs with the same situation. All scared to poss him off.

I did confront him on this dates that keep getting pushed back and he told me not to contact him again and he will give me a tracking # when it’s comes available.
(Pic for proof)
This is the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM.

These is one guy that orders on Nov 17 and 24th with no tracking number yet.

I think his supplier has scammed him and he is too stupid to figure it out bc he keeps taking peoples money, AND we all have his Personal cell phone and his home address.

4 Likes

He needs to be banned from this forum FOREVER. Someone get Vosk in here! This is bullshit! This forum is supposed to be the “Best Cryptocurrency Forum” and its full of fucking SCAMMERS and BULLSHITTERS. I’m sick of it. IDC If I have to start posting thread after thread until Vosk responds, I will. SCAMMERS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED HERE. PERIOD.

6 Likes

This is his coinbase commerce account. He took in over 2.2 million of peoples money and hasn’t delivered the first ASIC miner. I think it’s time to contact some lawyers and see if some justice can be served. I wont rest until he pays for what he did.

4 Likes

I have already contacted his local PD. I suggest we all start there. If we want to all go in on a lawyer too I am willing to join.

https://ga-grovetown.civicplus.com/directory.aspx

@VoskCoin @Voskcoinadmin

4 Likes

I will pay for the lawyer as well. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make him pay for this.

5 Likes

I know ten people who have been waiting bc they have all PMd me. I will start a thread with all of us.

4 Likes

Hey at least you have not been waiting since Nov 14th.

3 Likes

I hope you all act fast with some legal proceedings before this guy disappears to Mexico to retire on the beach with your money.

3 Likes

we agree and hate scammers, sharing this with our team now

4 Likes

just to be clear @Voskcoinadmin is a scammer, just banned him
the email and IP address associated with the account.

I orderd in November and spend over 10k .
I really hope this is a misunderstanding. i feel so devastated. I saved for 3 years for that amount and I know u could say its my owm fault but it looked like everyone here know that guy…

3 Likes

Looks like this is possibly the guy who is scamming.

2 Likes

i saw that one too but i mean the offence is harmless, you can get it if you overlook for 1 minute that the police are trying to stop you and pull you over

Can we compile a list of whos owed what and how much $ is involved?

for reference this is steven drawdy twitter https://twitter.com/StevenDrawdy

there has also been this drama with Aaron and big sky asics over the last week

& people wonder why I so seldomly recommend any ASIC resellers lol

5 Likes

The scam is pretty clear. He ships some miners occasionally to make him look legit and to keep the scam going. He’s basically running a ponzi scheme.

2 Likes

OMG! With $2.2 mil he’s probably already off the grid, and if not, then he’s dumber that I thought. Really feel for all of you out there that got scammed… I only waited 3 weeks for my first Ali order to arrive and it was pretty nerve wrecking… For anything over a month I would have gone bunkers…

1 Like

I guess he thinks you can hide from Google Satellite view. People can request street view to be blur’ed out , but the satellite image is updated more often and even the Chinese could not get it changed in some areas.

2 Likes