Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

@TommyKnocker95 it was Dec21 when you made a post and admitted to saying no offense to @Master3004 band even said your new new to this and trying to inform yourself, to learn.
you’re worse than a kid on Christmas waiting on fucking presents

So wait you’re going to try and gaslight me now too?

Funny that’s almost verbatim to what Master told me in text….hmmmm?

I am concerned that I sent a guy money and won’t receive the product. And who cares about EBay, Goldshell themselves have had 4 drops since I ordered.

If $5619 isn’t a big deal why don’t you refund me?

No? I didn’t think so Steven’s fake account

3 Likes

There are guys who sent him over $20k in mid Nov with no product ship date yet. You’re a shill.

1 Like

go for the gs drops if that’s a better route, you don’t have the patience you think you do

Ok Bud. I guess the 27 other guys concerned doesn’t raise a red flag either.

I was told probably after Christmas. Three weeks later I don’t even have a potential ship date. It’s not about patience it’s about trust.

2 Likes

you’re the one that been bitching more than anyone on this whole forum from everything I see on your end, you got one mouth and two ears.

@TommyKnocker95 did you even read the fucking terms and service just like every other business ? you prolly can’t even read that much as much as you’re learning at self teaching

1 Like

So you’re either Steven’s friend or you’re him on a fake account bc you are literally parroting EXACTLY what he texted me. Ha.

2 Likes

wow … so inmature @TommyKnocker95

Maybe he would not be overwhelmed if he actually communicated with the 20+ people, instead of calling them whiners and crazy.

2 Likes

Steven so if I am immature why don’t you maturely tell me when a ship date is coming or why it’s been 6 weeks and you still have no clue when your supplier hasn’t given you one?

1 Like

haha dude your such a kid, im nowhere even close to this dude. you’re more than welcome to call me if you want to discuss this over the phone vs you being a fucking keyboard warrior without your fucking toy box that’s not shit. Shoulda just jumped on the S19J Pro he posted cause he had it in person and I Have it in my possession within 3 days and its now on and making $.

1 Like

That’s too much to ask. He is already too busy making fake accounts to stick up for himself

1 Like

@TommyKnocker95 he doesn’t even work for the shipping department his supplier has your order. You don’t understand how shit works as your learning

1 Like

You’re not your. Looks like you need to learn too. :rofl:

change of subject you fucking grammar corrector? since when does spelling reflect my pay ?

you have every excuse to change the subject but in all reality your impatient and shouldn’t even mine if you don’t wanna save money and wait, just go pay scalpers pricing so you can get it instant

Dude we get it. You are either Steven or you are a friend he asked to jump on here for him. We get it. Sheesh.

1 Like

ill sell you a KD Box for $8K with signature confirmation and tracking and have it to you by Wednesday if you gotta have the kid box

1 Like

Like I said. I was told an aprx time frame and we are way past that with no ship date in sight. It’s really that simple.

If you ordered something on Amazon and were told it would be 4 weeks and after 6 weeks there is no ship date even known……never mind I don’t think you get it.

2 Likes