Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

APPROXIMATE … what dont u understand on that… ABOUT AROUND MAYBE … IM A SEE IF I CAN GET U EXPEDITED ON A FUKN FREIGHT CONTAINER… holy jeez

This isn’t even close to Amazon to compare the differences …were talking about a independent middle man that is taking orders and collects funds, sends it to the suppliers for orders and then they are the ones with movement not him.

I believe the supplier that they don’t have to put up with you’re shit and put that weight on Stevens shoulders in which being in business foryourself at his position you can accept and turn down customers. I do know if I had business with you after the first service and deal with what you been saying that can be seen on here, Id tell you walk out my doors and go somewhere else give that next business the bs cause you’ll be put on a list of buyers not to do dealings with. Just my two cents running a legit business and not being a scammer, this is reality

2 Likes

So is that your reason for not having delivered to guys on here that ordered in mid Nov? All of our orders are stuck on a freight container? It’s a serious question.

1 Like

is that saying it IS> >> CAN U NOT READ ?>. this defamation and slander is criminal and will be taken actions on … PERIOD!

there will be a statement posted by me from my firm till tehn , im out

@Master3004

@TommyKnocker95

Did you forget there’s another Holiday after Christmas? You made a clear point in this post I’m uploading from you! That you understand it’ll be after Christmas, Do you forget what you post?:joy:

image|690x243

1 Like

I am not slandering I am posting facts

I know there at least 28 of us looking forward to your companies update. Have a good night.

1 Like

Lmfao. For the 20th time ; I like the guy. He just screwed us both by not paying the invoice he asked for; on the day he himself set as the day he would pay. Unable to get anything in my hands until the balance is zero.

We are not talking about Aaron right now sir. Ha

2 Likes

99% certain you referred to me as not making sense; I chimed in to go on record in regards to liking the guy and briefly attempted to “make sense”

Got it we’ll have a great night

1 Like

Dude, why are you even defending him, I’m pretty sure he can speak by himself. If $5600 is nothing to you it doesn’t mean it is the same for everyone. I ordered 2 KD boxes directly from goldshell and got them within a week.

2 Likes

He is speaking up for many of us. What are you doing though?

1 Like

Philpe don’t even get sucked into a convo with this guy. He is a distraction

2 Likes

Give me your number and I will give you a call.

Im just being a good customer that is giving my feedback with my dealings with the seller, just like anyone else that is in business and people give feedback about having great service. Just my respect doing business with a legit seller.

1 Like

So let me get this straight. 28 people total have been waiting over 2 months for their orders. They’ve been told a month, some a month and half. All 28 of these people are whiners and complainers and need to just sit back and do absolutely nothing? You’re saying no one has a right to be extremely concerned that nothing has been shipped in the last two months? So now we have 2-3 potential scammers on this forum gaslighting everyone, making a joke out of everyone’s hard earned money. People have saved up for years just to entrust some guy on a forum with it, I think everyone who buys and can’t get clear communication has every right to be afraid. If a vendor does not deliver within a 30 day period, they are legally obligated to refund the order. Instead everyone here is being told to **** off and to quit whining.

From a guy who’s actually taken orders, and delivered on them. Out of 100 orders I’d say two are late, and when this happens a refund is offered alongside an explanation. From what I’m hearing, this is a Ponzi scheme. @Master3004 @MrMike1992 , You ruin the spirit of this community. We’re here to help people not gaslight them for being concerned.

8 Likes

You got it

1 Like

There certainly is a lot to comment on here but I will be brief….

1. This is a community that I have enjoyed being a part of and I have developed many great
    friendships and learned and shared with so many of you. Thank you to the many community
    members that have purchased for me over the years and spoken out in my defense. I started
    selling in this community to share supplier relationships after seeing so many people get
    overcharged, scammed or mistreated while purchasing ASICs, GPUs etc.
  2. Considering the above, it is extremely disappointing to hear many people suggest that I am a
    “scammer”. I know there are other competitors here who are trying to sell to this community
    and each competitor has their own supplier relationships, approach to client service and price
    list. My way of doing things was always to give the most competitive prices and sometimes
    individuals choose to purchase from me and sometimes they go elsewhere. I always tell
    prospective clients it is absolutely fine with me for them to go elsewhere. I have always chosen
    to not interfere with other competitors doing business here (and frankly have better things to
    do), but we don’t need to instill fear, uncertainty and doubt in the minds of clients just to get
    them to buy an ASIC from me. That applies no matter what the invoice value is – selling one
    more unit just doesn’t matter for me, I’m not doing this to chase volume. I enjoy helping this
    community and have done so fairly selflessly for a long time. Check the reviews. That said,
    unfortunately we are now at the point of individuals disparaging and defaming my character on
    a fairly frequent basis. This is not how I want to run my business.
  3. I have many suppliers but my primary supplier is in China. Right now many of my orders are
    seeing significant delays because of (1) the pandemic and (2) the upcoming Chinese Lunar New
    Year (ie Lunar New Year). For those of you who have not dealt directly with Chinese factories
    before every factory in China shuts down during this time. The period before the Chinese New
    Year is their crunch time. This typically starts in November and lasts until the start of the holiday
    typically late-January. We are now approaching the peak of the “crunch time” immediately
    before the Lunar New Year for all factories in China and this happens every year. Often the big
    clients of the factories get their orders prioritized and some orders get pushed to after the Lunar
    New Year. Chinese suppliers make decisions on what orders to ship or prioritize based on their
    own formulas but it comes down to their order backlog, what their capacity is and the
    customer’s relationship with them supplier. I have an outstanding relationship with my suppliers
    and that is how I get great prices but I DO NOT OWN THEM. They have other clients and other
    considerations and make decisions based on a multitude of factors. There have also been a few
    days / weeks recently where certain factories and suppliers have had to close due to pandemic
    and staffing concerns. Please understand that while I can influence some of the timing I cannot
    control the universe nor command or insist an order to prioritized no matter how much criticism
    I am subjected to here or anywhere.
  4. Recall the age old golden rule, you can either have it fast, cheap or good, but you can’t have it
    all. Clients purchase from me because of my outstanding prices, quality of devices and many
    would say my solid reputation. I do not force folks to buy from me or even encourage them. I
    post my prices and people contact me. I provided this service to this community as a form of
    giving back, I even given discounts and give aways as a sweetener. Over the past 1-2 years I have
    successfully delivered more than 100+ orders with gross invoices in the 7 figure range. I have
    done right by this community but unfortunately for a newcomer they might draw alternative
    conclusions from this thread above. I do not want to have this exchange devolve into an
    argument but these disparaging comments are inappropriate and inaccurate. It seems that
    certain community members may desire to intentionally damage my character and reputation
    as a seller here, which I find unethical and contrary to the nature of this forum.
    For instance, someone shared a booking photo from a traffic charge from when I drove without
    a license. How does that pertain to some of the shipping delays on certain orders from my
    supplier in China? Perhaps some might think that this will either create pressure on me to get
    the Chinese supplier to accelerate shipping orders out more quickly? Unfortunately it doesn’t
    work that way.
    If you are waiting on an order you placed with me and would like an update please contact me
    directly. Hopefully you will feel better knowing more about the process as I outlined above. I will
    also request a shipping estimate for you and share what I receive from the supplier. As I said
    above, all factories are at max capacity now so please be patient and understand that there are
    other orders from other clients and other countries that might precede yours.
    I look forward to continuing to be a proud member of this forum.
    Thank you.
    Master3004
2 Likes

Take your drama and keep it to yourself, it has no place here.

1 Like