Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

Whoops. You have him on record him saying the KD box was in stock

1 Like

So you live in Paducah Kentucky? You claim 1Z10EY404291566363 is your ups tracking #. What’s really strange is the fact that a S19J pro machine doesn’t weigh 16 pounds. This machine itself weighs 14.2KG which is equivalent to 31 Pounds. Did you receive s19 in small pieces? lol

1 Like

@MrMike1992 To sum this whole forum up. 28 people have ordered, 28 people have not received it and their orders are significantly delayed. Steven Drawdy is obligated to offer a refund or have them accept the new delay, as per FTC rules. “If the seller doesn’t ship your order, it has to give you a full refund — not just a gift card or store credit.” and " * If there’s a delay shipping your order, the seller has to tell you and give you the choice of either agreeing to the delay or canceling your order for a full refund." quote found in this link. What To Do If You’re Billed for Things You Never Got, or You Get Unordered Products | FTC Consumer Information Instead Steven has refused to hand out any money to those affected, this is the issue.

People want their money back.

2 Likes

Right, in stock, sorry for my bad english. I’m a spanish native speaker.

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:. Whoops. So I guess those goldshell’s aren’t in stock

The detective work here is amazing

Thanks Aaron! @Master3004 per FTC rules per the fact that I paid you for my KD box on Dec 8th, I would like a full refund of $5619 paid to my USDT wallet. Thank you and I appreciate your understanding

1 Like

So you live in Paducah Kentucky? You claim 1Z10EY404291566363 is your ups tracking #. What’s really strange is the fact that a S19J pro machine doesn’t weigh 16 pounds. This machine itself weighs 14.2KG which is equivalent to 31 Pounds. Did you receive s19 in small pieces? lol The master clown puts 1Z10EY404291566363 and claims it as S19J, but on UPS it shows the weight as 16 pounds…hmmmm Either UPS made a huge mistake, or someone is lying for sure…

Oh this lie is unraveling quickly :joy:

1 Like

Funny thing is I know and I work there too, many shippers can accidentally put the wrong shipping weight and the seller gets some sort of back charge for it. It’s part of having a seller shipping account. They will take care of it

You really bought all this? LOL so how much did you spend in total? You seem to have lots of money for someone in your 20s working at UPS to acquire all these.

Master3004 and mrmike1992 are just trying to buy more time to try and find a way out of this Ponzi. I wonder what the next delay excuse will be. I’m surprised none of you are on a plane to GA right now to confront this dirt bag.

Every word is complete BS from these two clowns.

I can almost guarantee Master3004 gambled the money on crypto and is hoping to hit it big so he can ship the miners.

I run a business and work at there too.

When you have that and passive income from stock trading and crypto trading you can buy stuff….while still being a husband and a father of 3 kids. It just depends how bad do you want something and your the one to make it happen

Are you wanting some of my money too? @cryptominernv :joy:

1 Like

so you have a business and you work in ups and you stock trade and crypto trade? yea sure buddy…what industry are you in?

What’s your business?

@cryptominernv

Didn’t know a future customer for you had to fill out a questionnaire

What’s it to you ? You wanna know more Personal info?

Yes I do want to know because I call bullshit