Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

I thought it was about helping one another as well. I thought honesty and integrity were important. Transparent, full disclosures, keeping one’s word, being supportive to ur peers.

1 Like

BahaHaha :joy:

You don’t run anything but your mouth.

you and your nasty demeanor towards others, I can care less about your business. Go buy more stuff from the master clown.

2 Likes

Ahh man that wasn’t so nice

Would love to do some business with you :sweat_smile:

Behind Wendy’s I bet.

1 Like

Hard working father of three staying up until midnight to argue and name call on another man’s behalf. :joy:. Yeah, this guy def sounds “legit”

2 Likes

What else you gonna do when wife and kids are asleep this time while working and having a open discussion?

You also gotta remember crypto trading doesn’t have a curfew if your wondering why I’m still up near midnight :sweat_smile:

That fraud thinks I’m talking to him? :rofl:

2 Likes

that mike dude is master on another screen name probably using an IP in Kentucky or some shit for all we know. All I have to say is that master, I will see your ass in court buddy. It’s going down and I’m not stopping until justice is SERVED. I fucking hate a thief more than anything in this world. At this point its the principle behind being a man of your word and not running off with everyone’s money that worked hard to get where they are in life. We have created a thread of people that got scammed. I will be working DIRECTLY with them and Vosk to get this situation handled. In the meantime I would suggest to NEVER buy anything from Master and his “Just a bit of coin” business until this is handled. The post he made above about the chinese new year crap is just more lies to buy himself more time. I have been talking with another company who orders from China and how come they can get a miner to my door in 15 days max but steven can’t even give you an estimated delivery date after more than 30 days? He NEVER responds to text messages when you message him, he never answers calls. He never does anything except play around with his little L3+ overclocked miners in his bedroom. Dude is a piece of shit and he’s gonna pay for what he did. I will spend every penny I have to my name to make sure he rots in prison for what he did. His crimes are considered Federal now since its all over the country and involves more than $50,000. I’m done posting on this thread. I WILL NOT argue with you like we are 12 years old. The facts are out there. Believe what you want. WE ALL REALLY KNOW THE TRUTH! The truth is, STEVEN IS A SCAMMER and WILL NEVER DELIVER ANY MINERS TO THE PEOPLE HE STOLE MONEY FROM.

2 Likes

I actually believe this has put some pressure on him and he will likely deliver some miners to those that make the most noise in order to continue the Ponzi for as long as possible. I doubt he still has all the money but likely enough to deliver a few miners. Don’t stop until everyone gets their shit.

nope just LOL;ing at yalls crazy stuff

Hurry and log in as mrmike

oh yea … cant imagine how it is being so senile … wow

hey Steve, i’m not sure what to say. i’m deff not a fake account lol. pretty busy trying to get my heat under control… so i cant’ spend much time on convincing anyone of anything. i have 2 more rigs to build yet now that i have more current available. so i’m focused on getting my hashing power up and my heat down. not really looking for drama. i’m in Vancouver BC i guess i could post some picks of me, my rigs, the boxes, some tracking numbers, the 100k in quotes and maybe a photo of me holding a current Vancouver province new paper like some kind of ransom photo. anyways i received my equipment and i’m very thankful. i’d have looked like an idiot to my wife if got screwed. not sure what else to say. i only found this guy from the vosk YouTube channel and took a chance on a guy that others seemed to recommend.

1 Like

naw dont post anything…

1 Like

@Master3004 per the FTC I would like a full refund as my order was placed on Dec 8th with no ship date in sight. Thank you for understanding