Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

I have ordered 2 ASICS from Master3004, so far I was pleased at his service and don’t think anything fishy of him. The miners I ordered was a used K1+ and a S19 110. I’m sure it will be January when I get them, anything longer I’m sure it won’t happen. Once they come in and they test out good at hosting I’ll go back to him for more ASICS.

2 Likes

lol atleast u only have a few… i got about 60 coming soon to host… from l3s to 1246’s /./ yayh cant wait for that work …

2 Likes

60…big baller

Here is the problem. And this is NOT directed at Master or any other seller here. People vouch for someone, yet they haven’t even been thru the entire process. We are talking about trustworthy sellers. That means most of us want to know if they will follow thru. I don’t care if a guy is rude, I care if they deliver a product. You’re talking about how some guy makes you feel safe. That same person could also be a con artist and just take your money….but hey, you felt good about giving them your money.

Your opinion isn’t taken into consideration for that reason.

3 Likes

I just did a deal with @Master3004, sure he called me at 7 am and woke my ass up, but he has held my hand through the entire process. I think we are all a little concerned with shipping delays but look what is happening in the world. Patience is the key here, just hope you get your miners before Chinese New Year when the whole country shuts down for a month.

1 Like

nahhuh… i didnt… :lying_face: :shushing_face: :thinking:

maybe a fews times… @kirthew

1 Like

I have 2 KD box’s on order from him as well he was upfront about everything just have to be patient

1 Like

I recently purchased and received an L3+ from Master3004 that took two weeks from payment to delivery. Given shipping issues around the world, two weeks is an amazingly short time for fulfillment.

3 Likes

thats personal items from myself that are already here in the us tho :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think @VoskCoin should comment.

Just commenting to stay tuned to this thread.

1 Like

No offense but this is a discussion about people who have ordered from his supplier and received their order. If you place and order and get a refund bc of wait time that only adds to the worry of the suppliers ability to follow thru in the agreed upon time.

I was told probably after Christmas. That makes me assume that it would have been shipped by now. It hasn’t. Now I being told they will be getting the miner in around 4 weeks time, and then it will be tested, and THEN shipped to me. So this will be more like 6-7weeks….only problem is the Chinese New Year, which means it will be more like 2.5 months.

If I had known this I wouldn’t have tied my money up and went elsewhere.

1 Like

Welcome to the discussion

This discussion is about people who have received ordered from his supplier. Not people who thought the transaction went smoothly. So to be clear, you have not actually received any miners from his suppliers, correct?

3 Likes

Man stop your bitching he not fake it’s not a scam plenty of people have gotten from him and you know this all you are doing is causing problems and we don’t need to lose another reseller shits hard enough to get one at a decent price

Hello Tommy! You are correct I have not received miners from master3004 yet. The miners are used and he said they have a 3-4 week turn around time. I am assuming that the supplier is going through everything and cleaning/ referb them. But this is just my assumption. I just can’t say anything bad or negative about him yet as it has not been past the time he said I would receive them.

1 Like

Cleaning and refurbishing a miner doesn’t take 3-4 weeks….all they do is replace the case, fan, and maybe the cables. If you’re one of the lucky ones, they will clean the hashboards too.

2 Likes

Good to know! When I get them at the house before I take them to the hosting facility I’ll see if the boards are clean, if not I’ll clean them myself.

Thanks for that little tid bit of insight @cryptominernv

1 Like

No problem. I hope you and others receive what you ordered asap!

1 Like

Hope so too! I have put down my deposit for Mining Syndicate in Texas for January. Soon as I get them I’m heading there asap!

1 Like