Are You Interested in a VoskCoin Edition Evergreen Miner Chia XCH Farmer?

The tails one looks the best IMO. It’s the one I would buy.

1 Like

poll added to OP!

2 Likes

I ordered a starter pack, still waiting on it to ship. Would love to have 2 kit pros!! No XCH wallet address just yet. What’s the best exchange to use?

2 Likes

Have Tails laser engraved on it. Period.

I love you all and keep up your spirits! We have the first immutable property that cannot be taken - we are going to blow up the next bull run with gains that’ll make all the hell you went through worth it!

2 Likes

Love the Black design with your logo. I would be interested in purchasing a starter set!

xch186et4l5jaxv4my260qkwemxk5adshtc8zd0xzwlc7wwyu6kz0lsqgle2cj

1 Like

I am very interesting in any of these starter kits. As someone who is just barely learning about mining Crypto, I need somewhere to start down this path and I believe these starter kits would be the best place to do it. I don’t have anything to mine with besides my GPU and that’s getting me nowhere fast lol.

XCH Address: xch1ud8h2uw89jc48amhhkxxl6cym28fyc4gjt553nzsmsqwsaslfeqs7wefe3

1 Like

I like the Black with voskcoin symbol, looks awesome! Id rep that. I would do the starter pack only. #bearmarket :wink:

xch1p3qgje87ljtfrhq3y59ym64ydp3m6wy8vwuzlvupcga0gpr9cgcqj0a09n

1 Like

I’d be in, teal. Make it easier for wife to agree because I also just bought a kit through your link a few days ago.

I’d like to buy an expansion pack since I just bought, but I could maybe pick up another Starter Kit.

xch1x2qycs880fce8qzzcfw072swdg9xpycyz4znzy8y50ylen7f0hhq5plxfj

1 Like

Hey Vosk!
XCH mining via the ever green miner has been on my radar for along time now.
I would personally buy a PRO Kit if you used the Black Edition!
Could you please let us know if you decide to cancel the idea, so i could still purchase one either way.
Happy minig!

0x691de2AC602FE4AD030eE401d984a4798E0B0a98

1 Like

Yes absolutely I would get 10

1 Like

Yes Vosk592 :hotdog:
just created it :saluting_face: : xch1ap5d3vu5u2h8naqnxut9k4hacx4hgfa3l8c8fk59k8vuly30mw0qse39tx

1 Like

Love all of these designs but your logo makes it look sick and I’m partial to teal so those are obvious winners for me

1 Like

Recently purchased the Expansion Pack Pro. (Should be shipping soon.) :grin:
For me, definitely the Noir version. I think the Tails color is interesting but it would sit out of place compared to all of the other teal versions of the Evergreen miners.
As I just purchased the Expansion Pack Pro (using the VOSKCOIN) promo code, I would be limited to either the Expansion Pack or Expansion Bundle Plus.
Would love to hear about some potential digital collectibles with it in the future. Would make it more fun when Evergreen rolled that part out in the future.
Summary:
I am interested in an Expansion Pack or Expansion Pack Plus in either the black/green or Tails edition orange.
xch1uudhm6llelml4eja9asmcthn2cxxm5644q9l303cd7d0uzy3nhnswuanpe

1 Like

I’d be happy with the orange tails edition, any type, and 10 of them

1 Like

yes!!! the black ome looks sexy!!!

1 Like

yes,
I am interested but if I have to choose one,
the first thing would be the color and that is ofcourse black.
And in that If I have to choose one I will go with the last one with the voskcoin logo in the top.

I will take only 1 Since I am a starter and thing to start with not a noisy miner.

1 Like

A starter pack pro would be the way to go for me possibly 2, as I am testing different “energy friendly” ways to mine or make passive income.

1 Like

I am still debating on The Ipollo and mining Grin or buying the Chia miner and trying that. Its been a hard choice!! I like both :grinning: I like all your miner color ideas BTW

Starter kit black with green logo

I would totally buy a pro kit or two (in black with logo and your brand). Still waiting on my first order from January, so no address just yet.