Are You Interested in a VoskCoin Edition Evergreen Miner Chia XCH Farmer?

A black Voskcoin edition would look great. I started farming chia with my PC, but I didn’t really make any money before I had to sell my system when i moved, id love to get back into it

xch1a83qfwlyy93jjl7m8vlsurjwh7yhyhc6ssxf2rg8d7dt8c6q0ywq272ajp

2 Likes

I’d buy a pro bundle but they gotta do better than a $20 coupon on a $2800 bundle, thats less than 1%.

1 Like

I am definitely interested in 4, black/green miners. I have placed an order for a starter kit, but no joy yet.

Thanks

Rod

1 Like

Totally interested to try out the starter kit and grow from that.

1 Like

Haven’t tried harddrive mining before but would be keen to give it a go, I’d be interested in a voskcoin style green/black edition as a starter kit to get going
xch1mwm25fu3c9ycez5m4kv4judzqnsyf7hpzpfwanq5e0dnm3xf4cts5h2n3q

1 Like

I’m interested in any of them but like the black and green best. Thanks for all you’re videos and knowledge. I was looking into this not so long ago but kinda got off track but watching your video i am going to try to put and money into getting started and see what i can do.

xch1mwm25fu3c9ycez5m4kv4judzqnsyf7hpzpfwanq5e0dnm3xf4cts5h2n3q

1 Like

Would love some orange tails editions or black and green. Still waiting on starter kit plus. But these would be great for build out!

Would love them as expansion packs

1 Like

xch17sw3we3hjrllvyfjpetvangqjyvyjnundyxta042k5qanlyqz2dqdx2yf5

1 Like

Yes, I am a huge fan, Vosk! I’ve learned a lot from you over the last two years—and I have one Evergreen ordered and hopefully shipping out soon—super excited to get started! I am interested in buying at least two Tails Pro Starter models (but honestly, I’d get one of each if they offer it). Peace and happy mining! xch102005tg62k4m8372e0tk93uys7t2qqtrvdya3en96yh6dq8hyx9qp3yx75

1 Like

Yes I am interested in a VoskCoin edition.
The black one looks cool

My XCH address:
xch1qldvg0mhz53cdenr4hm5s5sc3kh8lwt5mrawtuekmd46amkc8hvsf5qh0h

1 Like

I would be interested in a chia coin miner with black with green highlights of the voskcoin channel. I’m pretty new to crypto and this would be the perfect start for passive income heaven.

1 Like

yes i would buy one, answering to your question.

1 Like

I’m interested in tails orange and/or green and black Voskcoin expansion packs to add to my evergreen miner that I purchased with VOSKCOIN promo code and possibly another starter kit as well! Thanks for all of the great content you create! Please keep up the good work! I’m also looking into building a GPU chia plotting/farming rig and hope that evergreen releases expansion packs/evergreen kits with compressed plots in the near future. I love building my own rigs but also love the plug-n-play aspect of evergreen!

xch14gumagkm9zmd9wp87w4xqgf9ufh057zuxafhxg9dhder5sg5auyq5epluw

2 Likes

I still waiting for the starter kit 6tb to be back in stock. if you could do the tails edition on the starter it would be more ideal for everyone to buy in.

xch
xch1v8qexpjfyrl4n8wrtw5lgcxu8yxn0fkrmz3ye48mcttjsl8egp0q8ut7rz

I would like a Black VoskCoin Starter Kit Edition with possibly more to follow if profitable.

1 Like

Yes I am intrested! I’m intrested in the tail’s edition starter kit plus. I don’t have a xch adress yet. Im planning to build a farm cause mining crypto isn’t an option here with the really high electric costs

1 Like

Black please.

1 Like

Actually, I am changing my answer to “not interested” because this is starting to sound like synchrobit all over again. I placed an order with evergreen for a starter bundle on January 9th and it hasn’t shipped yet. They are not prioritizing orders on first come first served basis. Seems like those who spend more, promote or complain get speedier service/product.

1 Like

Read the OP, no orders would be taken until the majority, if not just all of the collaboration miners are made. Syncrobit are scammers approved by helium inc, now nova labs.

1 Like

Apologies. Missed that point. :man_facepalming:

If that’s the case I would take a black and green pro.

xch1a6w8pq8xq5zx82ac0r05kagmntzdf3cdrylz28v6ldfh5d7m8vjskhk9km

2 Likes