Are You Interested in a VoskCoin Edition Evergreen Miner Chia XCH Farmer?

No in my opinion these miners are way too expensive and with the updates to the grids not worth the price to me. Also, Chia is not on many exchanges. No widespread usage yet. I may be wrong just way the pros and cons before you buy.

2 Likes

Does anyone know when the batch 4 shipping will ship? They say 4 week lead time but its been 6 and no word

1 Like

I would love to see these go into production!! The black ones with the green and white details.

0x3f9dfAba2963FAC51269819D1aC89C0D3d76524b

1 Like

Unfortunately, they was unable to meet the quoted delivery time on my last order due to unexpectedly high demand for these units.

Nevertheless, I am interested in 2x starter kits in black/green.
xch1nxft2rht6g9rtzdqa9f0sukud3cpq2gd5ymd37zdftjah5gp50gsrryppd

2 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in the starter kit in black!!! Or better yet the black with green labeling I didnā€™t see that option when I voted. Exciting!!!

1 Like

looks like an orange evergreen miner could be in the equationā€¦

1 Like

BUTTCOIN SHILL u r

1 Like

Yes def. Interested. All are nice designs, but black with green lettering is coolest.
Still didnā€™t order evergreens, but need to.

If you go green stick with the dark green. Teal is cool but not as cool as vosk green or black with with logo!

A startup set looks great

What if I told youā€¦ an orange VoskCoin Tails Edition Evergreen miner was in the equationā€¦

2 Likes

MOST DEFINITELY!! love the solid black with the green Voskcoin logo. I just got my first pro kit with 160 TB few days ago. First day was great at 157.8 TB. I donā€™t know if is normal but my TB have been dropping steady for the last two days is now at 118 TB. Iā€™m new to farming so donā€™t know if this is fluctuations are normal. Some info on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

I would possibly take a black expansion module with the green Voskcoin logo if priced comparably - it would be a nice contrast to my 12 TB Evergreen starter setup that Iā€™m currently running (purchased using the Voskcoin discount code, btw).

xch1yv8hlh8j7zulzus77ff3x258pntjjauxt0zct466lfmwn94vk2mqera90q

id still be interested in almost any with the Voskcoin logo

Cool Count me in

1 Like

Iā€™m interested in the green and black edition

I would definitely buy a black 180TB expansion bundle with the green Voskcoin logo.

xch1y3nm8z3u3vfpqxhtxt0wepzp5d8wsf8fyx4uywduf5rvs6867p5qgn2xjs

This is the best one in the starter kit. I believe this is amazing.

ā€¦. :eyes:

2 Likes

I want. lol :joy:

1 Like