AsicMinerDepot.com is coming end of January!

Hi all.
For those that know me, this has been my goal since I bought my first miner. The headaches and anxiety associated with such a huge investment was torturous for me.
Some of the horror stories I read of people losing tons of their crypto was absolutely devastating to me and something had to be done. Over the last 6-8 months I’ve gone through the jungles of China to find some of the best suppliers in the industry. I have put them to the test and they have come through big time for a lot of people over and over again.
I started on eBay to build a reputation, and to get some honest feedback. Those same people that left the feedback were the ones telling me to go for it, so I did!!
Anyone wanting to check my feedbacks on eBay are welcomed. Username:Bobcon1975
I haven’t sold in there since the summer but you’ll get the general consensus.
I also will have my Trustpilot page updated in the coming weeks. I invite you to read some feedback before giving my team any business!! I am confident that you will be satisfied and hope the feedbacks and reviews speak for themselves.
Going forward I am just working on the disclaimers and legalities for the website. All transactions will be USDT or USDC only. It keeps everything stable through the ordering process and won’t fluctuate as BTC and the others do. The goal date is January 24th but may be completed sooner.
Thanks for reading and hopefully we can build a business relationship for years to come.
Sincerely,
Bob Connolly, AsicMinerDepot.com

7 Likes

Very legit seller! Will update proof later today!

Just updated pictures! Bobby’s the man!

20211230_170602|375x500

2 Likes

I’ve bought numerous miners from Bobby. Not only a great and trusted seller but a good human. Great support and prices. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to purchase any miners.

4 Likes

that’s a pretty cool looking setup you got there

1 Like

Hi everyone! You may know me as Ants over on the discord channel. I have purchased most of my ASIC miners from Bobby, it all first started through eBay (egay). I realized he was so good at customer service, and supply that I wanted to only purchase with him. I made more than a handful of purchases with him, he always follows through. If you have any questions about him feel free to message me on discord. I’d post pictures but my place is a mess.

1 Like

I’ve bought quite a few Goldshell KD-Boxes from Bob. Even the elusive ST-BOX that no one can find anywhere. I have nothing but good things to say about him. Bought from him first on eBay, then direct and payed him on PayPal. Everything arrived much sooner than he promised and all is still up and running. The pic attached are 3 of the miners I bought from him in the past. By all means, give this man your business. I intend to continue doing so in the future.

1 Like

Legit seller. I’ve personally have not bought from him yet. (Notice the “yet”). Look fwd to when the time comes. But I know others that have purchased from Robert_Connolly and it was all good!

1 Like

Does everything you have come from China or do u have stuff in us I’m not a fan of oversea transaction I’ve gotten hit with tariffs and tax’s hard and kinda since then I’ve just gotten local or in us to avoid tariffs

It is pretty cool. Feels like the PDU is a overkill on (5) machines. Lots of un-use ports (power limitations?). I’m more curious how much power could be drawn. Is the power source hardwired or a plug?

Everything is delivered duty paid. And of course it comes from China. They all do. The price advertised will be the price you pay direct to your door!! Hope this helps✌🏼

2 Likes

All Via DHL Air.

Funny how all these new accounts are coming up just to vouch for him lol. must be very loyal customers indeed.

4 Likes

You can have your doubts. Totally understandable and expected. I let my work do the talking 100% of the time. Hope to prove myself to you in the future!!:v:t3:

1 Like

welcome! we need more legitimate sellers in this space!

3 Likes

Thanks!!

Yes, he has very loyal customers that he built through word of mouth. Someone I trusted gave me his contact info and I have had amazing luck doing business with Bobby. I only referred Bobby to people that I believed would treat him with respect and not hassle him (as trust needs to go both ways). Bobby takes care of his costumers, and loves doing what he does!

I also have an L7 pre-order through bobby that has not arrived yet, his prices are good and usually beats all the major distributors.

2 Likes

I’ve actually got a discord account over on vosks discord that’s active. I just don’t get on the forum at all. Forums aren’t my thing. There’s a lot of people here that have bought bigger machines (kd5’s, ck5’s, bitcoin s19’s etc) from Robbert.

1 Like

100%.

Bobby messaged me telling me he posted here. Although I lurk, I haven’t made an account til now. I want to make sure to put in the good word for him, as he’s taken care of me so well!

I have purchased several big miners from Bobby, and have referred friends to him as well. We have all had good experiences.

I once had an issue with an HS5. It just died. Bobby handled the return to Goldshell for warrantied PSU replacement. It didn’t cost me a penny, and I didn’t have to handle the communications, or stress about anything. It was hassle free.

Since then I’ve bought many more from him. He is one of the good guys.

1 Like

I just started mining and was given Bob’s name to help me out. He helped me to choose the best machines for me, and I purchased 5 miners and a Helium Nebra Hotspot. Being new to this I found Bob to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable about everything and helped me out tremendously. I would highly recommend to anyone who is new to mining or wants to get into mining to feel confident in Bob as he knows his stuff! I would not hesitate to contact him as he responds quickly and he is an honest person and makes you feel comfortable with the whole process. His people skills are excellent!! Don’t think twice about dealing with Bob. A ++++++++

1 Like

I’m fortunate to have met Bobby. Amazing person to work with. First crypto transactions is always scary, but even the large amounts spent, I always felt my money was safe. I look forward to continuing business! Keep up the amazing work!!!