Best way to exchange Kadena to USD

Thank you @JoeJoe :+1: . When I came into KDA with my KDbox at every place people were telling to change the chain first. otherwise coins would get lost.

Hey, how much did you pay for your KD 5 from goldshell? I’m dying to get one. Thanks, Patrick.

You could send it to a wallet that supports swaping kda for something like btc or usdt

Hey did you find a fix for this? I sent one KDA to my KuCoin wallet as a test and it disappeared forever.

You got a KD5 for 11k!!! I’m so jealous man!

Hi Japaboston
You take you Kadena to Zelcore Wallet it’s the easiest option but make sure you use the wallet address begin with letter k to DXPool .https://zelcore.io/

1 Like

KuCoin is going through (yet again) some kind of maintenance and has put all deposits and withdraws on hold again. When I go to my account and select deposit or withdraw for KDA I get “Network Maintenance”.
My guess is your 1 KDA is just fine and will be processed once they open it up again.
Edit: as SinghisKing mentioned make sure you use the k: addresses.

Can you cash out from Zelcore or do you have to convert to bitcoin and move to Binance?

I have been mining in DX pool but have not moved anything out… I have been purchasing in Kucoin.

Sorry Bhobbs1 I havent moved mine anywhere yet I think you can move to a Exchange which accepts Kadena as a deposit from there you can sell or convert.
I am with Crypto.com there are not accepting Kadena deposits yet they are working on it,KuKoin

1 Like

Hi Bhobbs
Signup to https://www.coinex.com/ to deposit Kadena then from there you can sell
hope it helps youtube video here KD Box Miner Update How to Sell your Kadena - YouTube

2 Likes

I tried deposit / withdrawal so far with Kucoin, Coinmetro and Gate.io it has been working with all of them.
From time to time they suspend deposit / withdrawals here and there but it is usually feasible on at least one out of the three. I don’t remember which are working with all chains so please try to check this point cause it is quite important, but I think for deposit you can use any of chains and withdrawals are or limited to chain 1 or there is an option to select which one you want.
It’s been a while I did this so please double check. :slight_smile:

BTW: Zelcore is a wallet containing public and private key so crypto is not stored in Zelcore / wallet.
Zelcore is your User Interface to access account on the blockchain. You can export private key from Zelcore and add your account to Chainweaver and do transactions in chainweaver without using Zelcore at all. You can exchange some crypto using Zelcore but I don’t think you can do KDA but I might be wrong.

1 Like

So this is not accurate for many other people after reading the forums. I for one have no ability to deposit any KDA currently to KuCoin and it has been like that for a while. The 1 Coin I did deposit as a test has been lost. We are looking for other options. Might try CoinEx.com next as suggested above.

Very nice. thanks for posting this.

I’ve been very happy collecting in a Zelcore wallet, transferring to Coinmetro, and then holding, exchanging to BTC, or changing to USD.

3 Likes

Kadena is both intresting a blasted headache, no other crypto you have to go so many steps from mining it , into a wallet accepting it, then finding a place to convert it to other currencies , kinda loosing a few % here and there, my goal is getting it into a wallet-where i can earn % of the holdings, but im torn between hotbit or crypto -.- , anything ill mine is gonna be saved for year + anyways

Oh my, I guess I might have picked the wrong miner to start with. My Mini KD-Pro will arrive this week and I saw that with crypto.com is now able to buy/sell KDA. Looks like a lot of steps I have to learn. @SinghisKing did you have any luck with crypto.com recently? I’m on a steep learning curve trying to read as much on Kadena before the miner arrives.