Coin Mining Central (legit or scam?)

Gotcha, Thanks for all you do Vosk!! My daughters love tails!!! Thanks for giving me, a 45 y/o, the confidence to get mining!! Best to you and the family bro!!

1 Like

haha thatā€™s awesome :dog2: and appreciate your kind words and support, hope youā€™re loving the mining journey!

Just received my KD5 miner from them and everything was great. I live in the USA.

1 Like

@VoskCoin Hi folks, I donā€™t write much but read whatā€™s going on. I bought an L3 + from Coin Mining Central and got an old terrible L3 + from China! I am so angry!!! I can upload the pictures for you if you donā€™t believe me!OK This is an USED Miner
its redicl to send it! 20210429_195152|375x500

Coin Mining Central is a great company and I hope you will help me this time too.

This is appalling. I was just about to order from them! So to summarize, CMC is legit, but they used rigs are likely abused and terrible??

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m looking in to purchasing the KD5 miner, how do you like it? How much are you making per day? I saw a site where itā€™s rated pretty good so i just wanted to hear from someone who has one.

Thanks,
Word

CMC is legit! Got mine S19 PRO from them recently (brand new so no bad photos to upload) in mint condition straight from China

ā€¦ and lets try not to hijack the post , but since you asked https://coinminingcentral.com/collections/frontpage/products/goldshell-kd5-kadena-miner-18-7-th-s and hereā€™s estimated profit https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/goldshell/kd5
Good luck! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @coinminingcentral do you have a rough turnaround time on orders, still waiting on my order to be fulfilled from the 30th of April. Understand itā€™s a busy market and thanks for the reply via email. The response I got Iā€™m happy with for now . Order is 6898

just contact @coinminingcentral and show them, I doubt they will just leave you hanging w/ an item that looks like that ā€“ thatā€™s how used china miners look btw

how long did it take for you to get it from time of purchase?

Iā€™ve received a used unit from coin mining central and got a A1Pro 24TH that looked brand new. My friend got one that also looked new but now Iā€™m waiting on a new 1246 April batch that isnā€™t showing any signs of appearing even though Iā€™ve received April batch 1246ā€™s from other suppliers. Emails getting delivery errors now also and no replies of course. On the plus side my HS5 just arrived from them. So Iā€™m always on the fence with them. When it arrives itā€™s great but I always feel like they are about to collapse and Iā€™ve started moving to suppliers that respond better.

Correction March batch (thatā€™s worse)

they are scam,they scammed me off my hard earn money and disabled my account until i came across group of cryptographers that helped me out to recover my funds

you can reach out to them via their website
cryptochargeback.org

and thank me later

1 Like

Well Iā€™m back. It doesnā€™t take long to turn from a positive to a negative again. I bought a March batch 1246 and it hasnā€™t come. Sent emails and of course no reply. Now they have ā€œin stockā€ 1246ā€™s yet I still donā€™t have my March batch one. Such bad business practices. Itā€™s so dumb as I was ordering 3 KD5ā€™s but I canā€™t bring myself to do it as I always have the feeling we are just one order away from them disappearing. Trying some other resellers now that actually respond.

1 Like

Does anyone know of an honest depndable company that offers the Goldshell KD5 miner and has actually purchased one with no issues?

Bought a hs5 from them took over 6 weeks to show up. It was in very good shape and they do usually respond to emails at like 3 am est. Only bought one miner there but it wasnā€™t too bad.

1 Like

I bought a KD5 from coin mining central and received it with no issues

1 Like

Going to buy from coinminingcentral co hope everything goes well wish me luck

Sorry for the delay, the S19(110th) that they had in stock arrived approx 2 weeks from the order day. I ordered on the April 9th and paid using a wire transfer, on the 23rd was at my doorstep straight from China (not UK) via DHL (and was already at local DHL on the 19th)ā€¦ you can change (speed up) delivery date with that currier if you keep close eye on it. Good luck out there!

I bought an Avalon miner a while ago. Received it dented and not running. The PSU was burned and all fans didnā€™t work. I had to replace those parts. Coin Mining Central didnā€™t want to refund me and take the miner back, this is mentioned in their general terms. This is ILLEGAL according to the UK LAW! They are obligated to take the miner back and refund you!

Stop buying used machines!!! All I can say. Iā€™ll never buy site unseen!!! Youā€™re buying from some Chinese or Russian farm that runs in rain sleet and snow!!! Cmon now. CMC is by far the best Iā€™ve dealt with and they go above and beyond. Stop buying $1000 miners and expecting a Gem!! Jmho. Iā€™ve never had an issue and Iā€™ve ordered a LOT!!